April 16, 2014 | 1776 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Crush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

I've had this blush in my collection for about 6 months and barely touched it.
For some reason when i apply regular powder blush i cannot get it to to look even.
Finally today i decided to pull this baby out and try it again.

i applied it starting close to my ear an tapping inward towards my nose. Most of the color focused on the outside of my face and it blended beautifully. Then decided, well why not add some regular powder blush on top of it.
For the first time in a LONG time i felt like my blush looked flawless, natural and movie star like.
To top it all off it lasted all day until i washed it at 8pm.
I will be using this under my blushes now and for a long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

This was the first cream blush that I could get to stay / work on me! First, the texture is really interesting. It's almost like a gel in solid form rather than a sticky cream. Also, it's super pigmented, so you only need one swipe on one finger to cover an entire cheek. Application was fairly easy, I just pat it on my cheek in circles with my fingers and add a little more if I need to. It gives me the perfect, youthful pop of color without going overboard.

The color is a bright warm pink, MUCH more wearable than it looks in the pan (it's not fuschia or orange, don't worry). It may pull more pink on cooler skin tones and more coral on warmer ones. One of my favorite uses for this blush is to apply a sheer wash of it on my cheeks and then add POWDER blush on top. It makes the color of the powder blush pop and also makes both colors last much longer, so my cheeks are still pinky after 12-14 hrs at work.

Wonderful product and by far my favorite out of this line. I am taking off a lippie because it's prone to accumulating hair and dust, so it looks a little gross after a while.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Just could not get this to work for me. The formulation is too dry. I have oily skin so I thought this would be perfect, but sadly no.

I've tried applying this with my fingers and with a brush and I never get the result I hoped for.

Color is nice, a hot/coral-y pink color but that too faded after about 2 hours of wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by martiyates

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush in Crush. I had read the reviews here on MUA and wasn't sure I would achieve the just-off-the-slopes look that several people mentioned... but I did! The color looks super bright in the pan, but with a few quick strokes with my blush brush, I have an instant healthy-looking glow! It's just enough color. Staying power seems pretty good, and so far no breakouts after a week or two. Would definitely repurchase.

UPDATE 2/20/12 -- I do think I might be getting some bumps from this, unfortunately. I'm seeing them under the surface just in the areas where I apply the blush. Can't win 'em all, I suppose! If your skin doesn't have a reaction to this, though, I still highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ammit1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have said no to buying again because of the sheer amount of products on the market, the chances of me making a rebuy are kind of limited, there is always something new coming out - I have to use the thing up first!! It IS possible I may buy this in other colours but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, onto Crush, it's a cheek tint that comes in a beautiful purple compact with a silver snake on the front, it's UD's new blush formula and it's a very pretty bright pink shade. It looks shocking in the pan but on cheeks it is sheer and buildable. It's not a cream, it's very much a tint type product, I own a NARS multiple version of this and I prefer the UD one as it's easier to apply, you really can't go wrong with application actually.... the only issue I do have is the fact I WISH it lasted on the cheeks for longer. I find that half way through the day crush likes to bugger off which is a shame, I've taken to applying over powder blush and it lasts better, it's easy to take with you and re-apply don't get me wrong, but I really sometimes just don't have time. I would take this product if I went travelling, it is very good for lips as well, although staying power again could be an issue... I've given this a 4 because it's awesome but the staying power can let it down a little, I nearly died when I saw these cheek tints, I just HAD to have them, the formula could be better in terms of staying power - there is a lot of slip to them and it would be great if this dried once applied and stayed put. Other than staying power I love everything about this blush and if you want to buy it, I certainly wouldn't advise against it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by VOGUE1222

I love the UD Afterglow Glide on Cheek Tints! I now have two (see my review for 'Greedy'). I cannot stress enough how AMAZING this product is!

Afterglow in Crush has become my HG Blush-Sorry NARS Orgasm :(
I love everything about the product, the color is a juicy peachy pink---looks ultra natural on. Color is buildable so you can achieve whatever look you're going for. Once I purchased this, I have literally used it every single day! The quality is nice, creamy and silky without the heaviness of a cream blush. Applies evenly, doesn't fade or become splotchy throughout the day. Especially nice in the summer, I don't wear any foundation/tinted moisturizer in the heat--so regular powder blush doesn't want to stay. Love love LOVE afterglow!