November 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 Vanilla Mint

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a Chapstick addict, I have at least two in my purse at one time. I like the original blue and black Chapsticks. But I LOVE the spearmint one and am obsessed with the vanilla mint! It's my HG Chapstick haha. It's light, moisturizing, clear, and the flavor is so lovely. I can never find this flavor at Walmart so I drive to Walgreens & clear them out :) can't beat .99

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mother-in-law put this in my Christmas stocking few years ago. I was a little skeptical of the mint because I typically don't like mint products on my lips. However there is no tingly sensation from the mint which is a bonus. It is moisturizing which is nice. I especially like that this has SPF protection. I often wear it over lip stains and it works wonderfully for that. Like another reviewer said this is a daily product not something for terrible dry peeling cracked lips.

Edited: I now prefer the Chapstick Moisturizing SPF

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best Chapstick in history! It smells amazing and it moisturizers my lips just like that! I love it and it's so cheap! You can get 1 at Walmart for only 99 cents! Bargain or what? It's so awesome! You need to try this! You won't regret it! GOOD LUCK!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this while looking for my HG Carmex vanilla. It's nothing like Carmex. It's a light moisturizer compared to Carmex and doesn't moisturizer my lips as well. Although... I do refer to use this Chapstick when wearing matte lipsticks. It reminds me of Mac lip conditioner. I would buy again. The vanilla mint flavor is interesting. It's more minty than vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was a pleasant surprise! I mostly use Burt's Bees lip balm, but I was out and my mom gave me one of these (she bought a pack of three). My lips are extremely dry, and this balm calmed them down and made them smooth after a couple of days, which is something that not even the Burt's Bees could do. After using this balm for a couple of months, I can say that my lips are actually quite normal now. They don't get dry as easily as they used to, and I can't remember the last time my lips have cracked. Definitely worth the money, especially if you can get the pack of three :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Jessieisthebomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Keeps my lips moisturized and supple. BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by puppylover324

It's affordable, smells great, and works soo well! I remember i had this epidemic of flaky lips and it WOULD NOT go away even with exfoliation and other lip products. then i remembered mint products helped my last epidemic, so i ran to my purse searching for this. OMG WORKED WITH IN 4 HOURS!!! I saw instant results! I love this chapstick!!!! It's my HG!! I like the winter mint one too, but i like this alot more. The only downsides are that it's not as popular as cherry so it's not easy to find it and i run out soo quickly! Love it. Will recommend to pretty much everyone :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

Dry AZ desert climate, perpetually dry lips on the verge of peeling.

I would always purchase Blistex (teal or blue) first before a Chapstick since this brand is less moisturizing, but I was curious about Vanilla Mint. Not too much of a noticeable difference in scent or quality that would impress me to purchase or checkout Chapstick again.

If you are in the market for a minty, tingly lip balm and which is why you bought this one, I would recommend instead the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hawle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best ChapStick ever. It goes on smooth and isn't too glossy, thick, globby or liquid-y. It makes my lips super soft and has a very mild sweet and minty smell. It isn't annoying when you try to drink or eat something after applying it like other ChapSticks and lasts for a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells so good! It's hard to find vanilla mint scented anything. I love using this during the fall and winter months. Great bargain find.