July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 Vanilla Mint

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mother-in-law put this in my Christmas stocking few years ago. I was a little skeptical of the mint because I typically don't like mint products on my lips. However there is no tingly sensation from the mint which is a bonus. It is moisturizing which is nice. I especially like that this has SPF protection. I often wear it over lip stains and it works wonderfully for that. Like another reviewer said this is a daily product not something for terrible dry peeling cracked lips.

Edited: I now prefer the Chapstick Moisturizing SPF

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best Chapstick in history! It smells amazing and it moisturizers my lips just like that! I love it and it's so cheap! You can get 1 at Walmart for only 99 cents! Bargain or what? It's so awesome! You need to try this! You won't regret it! GOOD LUCK!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this while looking for my HG Carmex vanilla. It's nothing like Carmex. It's a light moisturizer compared to Carmex and doesn't moisturizer my lips as well. Although... I do refer to use this Chapstick when wearing matte lipsticks. It reminds me of Mac lip conditioner. I would buy again. The vanilla mint flavor is interesting. It's more minty than vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was a pleasant surprise! I mostly use Burt's Bees lip balm, but I was out and my mom gave me one of these (she bought a pack of three). My lips are extremely dry, and this balm calmed them down and made them smooth after a couple of days, which is something that not even the Burt's Bees could do. After using this balm for a couple of months, I can say that my lips are actually quite normal now. They don't get dry as easily as they used to, and I can't remember the last time my lips have cracked. Definitely worth the money, especially if you can get the pack of three :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Jessieisthebomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Keeps my lips moisturized and supple. BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by puppylover324

It's affordable, smells great, and works soo well! I remember i had this epidemic of flaky lips and it WOULD NOT go away even with exfoliation and other lip products. then i remembered mint products helped my last epidemic, so i ran to my purse searching for this. OMG WORKED WITH IN 4 HOURS!!! I saw instant results! I love this chapstick!!!! It's my HG!! I like the winter mint one too, but i like this alot more. The only downsides are that it's not as popular as cherry so it's not easy to find it and i run out soo quickly! Love it. Will recommend to pretty much everyone :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

Dry AZ desert climate, perpetually dry lips on the verge of peeling.

I would always purchase Blistex (teal or blue) first before a Chapstick since this brand is less moisturizing, but I was curious about Vanilla Mint. Not too much of a noticeable difference in scent or quality that would impress me to purchase or checkout Chapstick again.

If you are in the market for a minty, tingly lip balm and which is why you bought this one, I would recommend instead the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hawle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best ChapStick ever. It goes on smooth and isn't too glossy, thick, globby or liquid-y. It makes my lips super soft and has a very mild sweet and minty smell. It isn't annoying when you try to drink or eat something after applying it like other ChapSticks and lasts for a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells so good! It's hard to find vanilla mint scented anything. I love using this during the fall and winter months. Great bargain find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love ChapStick, and Vanilla Mint is definitely my favorite. You get the sweet scent of vanilla, and the mint helps keep it fresh, so unlike other vanilla balms, it doesn't start to smell funky after a couple of uses. It does kind of sting if you apply it to very dry lips, but I can live with that. Just like original ChapStick, it keeps my lips soft and prevents them from drying out. Definitely would repurchase.