Essie Muchi Muchi

2.6

on 8/13/2014 3:17:00 PM

In 3 coats this pretty shade of pink got to full coverage with my nails. I LOVE this color, but I'm not sure the color compliments my skin tone well. I will use this bottle but when or if I ever get around to finishing it, will probably not repurchase. Needs top coat to last, as do any other essie nailpolishes.

on 6/14/2014 4:34:00 PM

Muchi Muchi is one of my favourite essie nail polishes that I own. It is extreamely OPAQUE in just two coats which suprised me since in the bottle it looked as it would be very sheer and many of the reviews down below said it to be. The shade itself is an amaizing light pink colour that still stands out. I haven't seen any other brand selling such shade, so I do believe it to be one of a kind.
The staying power is awesome. I had my hands in running water several times and I did not see any chipping of any kind. But don't worry with a good remover (like the maybeline one) it goes of like a dream and does not stain your nails at all.
It is great to use as a base for a design or just use it on its own.
It is a colour every girl should own and it is definately a shade that I will repurchase after I run out :)

on 6/8/2014 10:50:00 AM

So hard to apply, takes me like 7 coats to get the color pay off that I want! It's a beautiful color and I would wear it all the time but I just don't have the patience to put it on. It also takes a very long time to dry, one day I slept with it one and it smeared during the night!!!!

on 6/4/2014 1:18:00 PM

Extremely streaky and takes forever to dry.

on 4/13/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

The first coat went on unbelievably streaky..Second coat, when applied thickly, yielded a nice result. To minimize dry time I used Seche Vite top coat. The result is a nice color, but not worth the effort or time.

on 2/26/2014 7:16:00 PM

Not worth the price nor the effort. Extremely runny. I had to do six coat in order to get an opaque look. It was very difficult to use. I'm not a manicurist but I've been painting my own nails since I was 12. This is by far one of the worst nail polish to work with. I had to return and exchange for Essie Mademoiselle which I LOVE so much!

on 2/25/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like this color, it is very flatering on my tanned skin. Like any Essie polishes, you need a top coat to make it last.

on 2/15/2014 10:14:00 PM

I loved this polish/colour! The first coat is slightly streaked but the second goes on perfectly. The colour is a perfect ballet pink. Love, love, love the wet look it leaves when dry. Like all Essie nail polishes, I would definitely re-purchase.

This Polish was super thin!!! I used one coat and waited over 20 minutes for it to dry, because it was so tacky!! It looked so cheap and I love all of Essie's polishes but this is the only that disappointed me!

on 1/7/2014 6:40:00 PM

I must disagree with the majority of reviewers about Muchi Muchi. I adore this polish! I love the soft, feminine, clean looking light pink with just a touch of light mauve shade. I did find the first coat to go on all streaky and create balding spots, and just overall a yucky application. BUT, the second coat easily covers all of the errors and creates a flawless finish without any fuss. Becomes opaque in 2 coats. This polish makes me feel so put together and girly and I never want to run out. Chip factor is the same as all other Essie polish I've used, about 5-6 days on hands before seeing any chips (if used with a good quality top coat). I recommend this polish to anyone who is attracted to the color.

Top Rated Essie Products