December 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Hair - Shea Moisture - Raw Sea Butter Repair & Transition Kit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Retromom104

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine, somewhat thin, color treated, wavy/curly hair. For years, I have been drying it straight daily. I can wear my hair either straight or curly depending on the weather but until recently, preferred to wear it straight. This summer, I decided to embrace my natural texture and go Curly Girl once I finished up my current S&C I had in my shower. I picked up this kit for when I was ready to go sulfate and silicone free.
Today was the day! I clarified my hair first then followed up with the Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter Shampoo and conditioner and I am in LOVE! Why didn't I do this sooner? These products are fantastic. I am really looking forward to trying out the mask and elixir in the kit now too. My hair is soft and bouncy after I let it air dry (I used Deva's light defining gel) with no frizz or weight. My mostly wavy hair is much more curlier and clumpier too. Love it.

I will update in a while to see if I am still getting the same results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

This boxed set is a great introduction to the Shea Moisture line. Included is shampoo, light and deep conditioners, and an elixir. All of the products are great for different reasons. I specifically recommend you buy this set if you are interested because you get to try four products for the retail price of two.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kaisofine

Please buy this kit(the gold label) to start off with this brand. it's a great starter kit. each bottle is 4 oz. and the kit comes with all 4 products for the raw shea butter line. plus, the strengthening elixir comes in it's full size bottle (which sells for $10). it feels like an oil. with the shampoo a little goes a long way, so you should get a few uses out of the 4 oz shampoo bottle. with one wash day i only used 25% of the bottle. I already know i'm buying the full size of the shampoo. It's better then all the shampoos i have tried Mizani, Biolage, ORS, and Creme of Nature. and the smell is nice too. the deep treatment masque is very thick so this tube will prob. yield many uses. this is a great way to try out the line. using the line of products to shampoo my hair also allowed my to be detangled with more ease. the conditioners and also be used as a styling cream. now i'm trying to decide on if i should buy the curl kit next start stocking up on the full size bottles of the raw shea butter line.