Formula 10.0.6 Overnight Success Spot Minimizing Patches

2.7

Acrylate copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol DNAT, Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Allantoin, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaban

I keep buying this product over and over again! I literally restock whenever I run out! It's THAT good! First of all, don't expect it to work or small blemishes or whiteheads/blackheads. This is made for big or kinds of small pimples or red angry zits. It cuts half the lifetime of the pimple. First night, put it on and you will notice the redness either came to a white head that u could pop and apply a new sticker on top again. By the third night that you apply a stick on it the pimple is significantly reduced or barely even there!!

I really like this product!
It doesn't really make the spot dissappear in one night, but it does usually shrink the spot or at least keeps the spot from getting bigger. It varies from time to time. But it does make my spots go away faster, and I'm pretty thankful for that. If I don't use this on a spot (a big one..) it would take like a week for it to go away, but if I use a spot patch on it, it would probably take about four days for it to go away, and for me that's pretty good :)
But I guess it works different on different people... I actually recommended them for my sister, who has pretty bad acne sometimes, but they didn't really do much for her.
But for me it worked great, so I would definitely buy them again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have mixed feelings about this product. I like how it has tea tree oil and salicylic acid on it. It works for me but only sometimes. When I use tea tree oil alone everyday on my spots, it still works. But when I use salicylic acid everyday, it stops working. I think this is why these spot patches don't work for me when I use it everyday :/ so I try to use these patches only SOMETIMES when I get really desperate over a big pimple. It keeps me from touching the spot and making it worse hahaha

For me, I find that these spot patches also work better when I use a warm compress on my pimple before putting it on. The warm compress helps open the pores and helps speed up the sebum to surface so yeah! Overall, I can live without these patches. My sister really likes them though, they work great for her.

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

These patches didn't do anything for me. I wanted to try them as they had tea tree oil in them (tea tree oil rocks) but nothing happened over night and I tried for several nights in a row. Kinda disappointing really. Guess I'll have to stick with other products.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product is a complete waste of time.

They do what they say they do. Whenever I get breakouts I put these on my pimples, on whiteheads they seem to take the red out and reduce the size, on blemishes that haven't 'bloomed' yet they seem to bring them to the surface.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This product is great and really one of a kind, i dont know of any other like it.
Works wonderfully one white heads but takes a while to work on the cyclist pimples.
HOW TO USE:
Cleanse your face as normal and moisturise and what ever else you do in your routine but DO NOT put any products on your pimple after cleansing, then apply the patch to the pimple. This product is not effective if you apply moisturiser and creams on the pimple then put the patch on.
I have used this product for a while and every time i have a spot its the first thing i grab, i love it and will definitely repurchase! Formula 10.0.6 products are very good, great quality and value for money i have nearly all of them

total waste of money!
they don't actually do anything
and sometimes i forget that they're even on my face so i leave the house with them on >.<

i hate these. theyre just horrible. they dont help clear my skin at all. theyre a complete waste of money and unfortunately, i bought them at a place that wont give refunds or exchanges to used products. i offered them to friends and they hated them too. they dont clear breakouts AT ALL. they minimize SOME redness, but thats it. and as if that wasnt bad enough, they patches left oval marks on my skin that didnt go away for a week! i def dont recommend these

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not as good as their Rescue Me! Acne Blemish Treatment. These patches are transparent and work best on newly formed pimples than older ones. The formula appears to be quite strong and they made my skin feel quite uncomfortable. I don't think they should be "overnight" patches, since leaving them on for too long can make the skin a little red in the morning. Overall, they do work. Not dramatically, but there is an improvement in size overnight.