April 18, 2014 | 1869 users online

Blush - NARS - Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter Trio

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by miraj

I'm down to my 2nd one and I'm having the third one shipped here. It's convenient that all you need to enhance your face is in one palette and it can be used at home or for traveling. I love the thought that while putting on the blush, next highlighting and contouring, I don't need to open up multiple containers. It's zipper type closure, if used properly is durable compared to plastic open-close clicks. Orgasm is the best blush I've tried. Can be used during the day and definitely during the night. It's micro gold pigments is what makes it blend onto any skintone. Albatros is just amazing! I can't even find the words to describe it. It illuminates the skin with a glow that people can't help notice. Laguna? More than a bronzer, I use it as my contour. It's perfect that it's matte so your face can go naturally contoured. All these 3 products in one convenient and durable palette? Why not? Not to mention the mirror. With a good to-go brush, you won't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this for my birthday last yr. because I had been wanting to all of these products, so it was perfect timing when I saw this because this retails for $55 and thats a steal considering you get a full sz. of the Laguna bronzer a good amt. of blush & highlighter because both of those you need very little because they are very pigmented so it will last you a long time. Besides that it is great to put all 3 most popular shades into one compact that makes it very convenient for travel. I loved just having to bring this with me to vegas for my birthday.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by barbiechick1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to buy this product at first because of the price. Its $55 thats a little over the top for me!! lol but I was really thinking about it, and I went to Sephora and talked about it with one of the girls who works there and has it, and its like she told me, its worth the price. I mean, I was going to purchase Laguna and Orgasm anyway because I was super interested in the fact that it got so many raves. I was thinking of purchasing the Duo in Laguna/Orgasm instead for $40. You can get it for as cheap as $29 online, but you have to be careful its legit if your buying it on EBay, obviously. The Duo is 0.35 oz total I think, which means you get 0.17 oz of each approximately. In the Trio you get 0.25 for Laguna alone, which is almost as much as the full $33 Laguna which is 0.29 oz. The Trio also includes 0.17 oz of Orgasm, which is actually MORE than the 0.16 oz full size $27 Orgasm. And then you get 0.09 oz in Albatross, which isn't my favorite color (see my review on that) but its a great little extra considering it will last you forever, since it is a highlighter. You can also use it as a great eyeshadow if you don't wear highlighter. Albatross is a 0.16 oz blush so it is normally $27. I think its ridiculous to get this much highlighter-- you will never use it all! So you are probably going to get a Duo for $39 anyway and get 0.17 oz. Except that a duo is still too much product for highlighter and still too expensive. You are basically paying $20 in the duo just for the Albatross! But in the Trio, you get the Albatross basically for free, since you are getting basically a full Laguna and Orgasm which would normally cost $60 for about that price ($55) meaning you are getting Albatross for free! So yeah, hope I didn't confuse you, but what I mean to point out is you should splurge and get this product if you are planning to purchase and 2 of these items anyway. The packaging is amazing!! Its so cute, and portable. The only this I dislike is that the powder does get over everything, so I constantly have to clean the packaging and mirror with a makeup wipe. I would buy this product again. I don't love Albatross, but I would buy Laguna/Orgasm again-- like I said I don't love Albatross--but, since its more economic to just buy this, I would probably just buy this. If you want to read my review on the individual products/colors, go to that specific product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by vesper369

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product - worth the price. You get Laguna Bronzer, Orgasm Blush, and Albatross Highlighting Blush in one compact. I had already owned really old compacts of Laguna & Orgasm, and I was looking to replace my old Orgasm when I saw this at Sephora & got it instead.

The Albatross is a beautiful color that I never would have looked at unless it was in the palate, but now I love it. It reminds me of an old MAC Pigment I used to have in Vanilla, but this is sheerer, more natural looking, and easier to apply. It looks white in the pan, but it applies as a pink/gold pearl.

The only thing that I have always hated about NARS and always will is their ugly packaging. Instead of the hideous rubber, this one is in a nylon zip-around case, like a cheap wallet. I hate it just as much as the rubber. Honestly, if NARS made prettier packaging like Chanel, I would probably buy their products exclusively - I know it's silly, but I like a pretty compact.