October 24, 2014 | 971 users online

Shampoo - Ojon - Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the negative reviews for this shampoo because I really like it. I have platinum (super bleached) hair that is straight and fine and dry. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and clean, but not stripped or dry at all. Some moisturizing shampoos make my fine hair flat or greasy, but this one is great. I also have been using the matching conditioner. I will repurchase for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by beautykrazy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS FOR THE CONDITONER that goes with this shampoo as I can't see a listing for it. My first fling with Ojon. My friend swears my their masque but warned me that the products can vary. I got a generous 2oz trial size which was the bottle from hell - yes that's a 1 on the packaging - so irritating! I almost threw it again the shower screen. It stank like bin juice, that's beef #2. It did a good job at softening and hydrating my coarse, wavy hair. But didn't smooth, it didn't restore vitality or make it shine. Such a shame because the ingredients are lovely. Just as if I'd used an herbal-smelling thick drugstore conditoner. Plus you couldn't get it to distribute through your hair properly, so you would use too much of this. Overpriced/disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Picked up a travel size in this product as my hair has been quite dry lately and difficult to style. After the first use I noticed my hair was no longer dry and much easier to style (I used it as well as the matching conditioner). I color my hair frequently to cover gray (my hair is fine although not sparse at all) and this product really helps to keep it soft and manageable. Will definately continue to use when needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by trinigenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this shampoo and i have dry hair, and it didn't do much for me, my hair still felt dry. I spent so much money ordering this from the shopping channel and it's a waste of time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Bought this in a mini set and loved the shampoo the best. Went out and bought the full size and it isn't the same. The mini size made my hair soft even before I conditioned it, but this full size makes my hair feel like straw. Very unhappy with this product.