Victoria's Secret Rapture Body Lotion

4.8

on 8/9/2011 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A divine scent, rich and sultry, reminds me of Shalimar. As for the lotion itself, it's more for the scent than intense body moisturizing, but feels rich and luxurious and softens skin amazingly anyway. I find VS's beauty products to be much better than Bath and Body Works (interesting, since they're owned by the same company...although that may not mean anything, ask any woman who prefers Lancome to L'Oreal or D&G to CoverGirl...) I love the gold theme of the packaging, it looks rich and glamorous without trying too hard...which is exactly how this scent will make you smell.

on 7/28/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I don't have the lotion, but I do have the thicker body cream. What made me buy it was....one day back in '94, a coworker put a bit of the cream on and the most devine aroma started wafting from her cubicle over to my area. I immediately jumped up and ran over to inquire. It smelled so good on her, so I made a mental note to get me some. Well, fast forward several years to the day I had an impulse to use a 50% off coupon at VS. I decided to use it on the .5 oz heart shaped bottle (edp). (Sooo cute!) Sadly, after trying it on several occasions, I realized it just wasn't for me. I guess someone could get away with the tiniest dab in the middle of winter but otherwise, it's too strong, dated and old smelling. What I finally realized was although I HATE the perfume which is dominated by Amber, I do LOVE the body cream. They don't smell the same. This is also the case with Red Door. Another stinker in perfume form but soooo glorious in lotion form.

on 6/19/2003 10:55:00 AM

This smells just like the perfume,yummy!Beautiful scent.This made my hands silky smooth.I tried it on my body without the same results.But good fora hand lotion.

on 9/22/2002 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My boyfriend LOVES this scent so he always buys me more lotion and perfume to make sure I never run out of it :-) It smells so romantic and classy, the scent also lasts very well on me. This keeps my skin moisturized and soft all day long.

Popular Body Skincare Products