November 23, 2014 | 1628 users online

Cleansers - Formula 10.0.6 - So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Kirstenhoye

I have been using this for about a year now and it has helped my skin so much. I have struggled with acne my whole life and his definitely helps keep new problems from happening. I use it both every morning and night and I can actually feel the toner getting into my pores. Be warned, it sort of stings a little the first few times you use it and it also dried out my skin a little (just a little bit of moisturizer/ gentle lotion helped with that). This is a great product and I will continue to keep purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

One of my go to toners; I used to have tiny bumps all over my forehead, but with daily use of this product, it helped to clear up my skin. After using this toner (it says its a cleanser, but its really more of a toner), my skin feels super soft. There is a bit of a drying effect to it, since it does get all the gunk off your face, but nothing that a moisturizer won't fix.

The formula is really harsh though, so I wouldn't recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin, since when my friend used it, it had the opposite effect and broke her out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by clicingz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, finally my bottle of this is empty. I bought this about two years ago when I was on holiday and forgot my regular toner and thought I would give this a try seeing as it was on offer, so I payed basically nothing for it. I didn't really have high expectations, but I had previously been pleased with a mask from the same brand, so I thought it would get the job done... Quickly regretted this as soon as I opened the bottle. The smell is really strong and screams perfume, and surprise; first on the ingredient list is alcohol. If only I had bothered to read the ingredients before buying, I could have saved my money.
It didn't mess up my skin really bad or anything, but I do suspect the amount of alcohol and perfume in this toner dose more harm than good, and it leaves the skin feeling really stripped and tight. So, yeah, I stopped using this on my skin after about a week, and have since been using it to clean the packaging of my makeup(for what it's worth, it dose a descent job at that:p)

Won't be repurchasing, and I think recommending this to anyone would just be mean!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I normally had used the blue gentle skin version but when I went to go get a new bottle they were all out and only had this orange one so I got it. Wow is it different then the gentle skin one! The scent is really quite harsh and litterly burned my nose and eyes. I mean it did a good job, but dont get this near your eyes because it burns baby burns! If your eyes and skin arnt sensitive than more power to you. But I think ill stick to getting the one for sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First, the good. It removes makeup and dirt REALLY well. A few swipes and everything is completely gone. The bad: After using this toner (it is NOT a cleanser) for a week, my skin actually HURTS. It's broken out all over. There aren't any large pimples, just tons of small whiteheads and closed comedones. It's also REALLY red and it's going to take me weeks to repair the damage. I can't understand how this has such amazing reviews on so many sites. I was so excited when I finally tracked this down, but it was a huge disappointment for me. I certainly wouldn't purchase again and am going to return this to Ulta ASAP.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Linanxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Over all I like this cleanser but there are a few things i don't like. First of all there are to much chemicals in the cleanser and my skin get's shiny when i use it and many people say that it last for a long time but i think it does not. But my skin feels so clean if i used it. And it is not expensive :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

This toner leaves a burning feeling on my skin. There must be a lot of alcohol in the product because I've used Dickinson's witch hazel as a toner before and it never left my skin feeling like it's too harsh or stripped too much of my face. You can even smell and sense the alcohol evaporating. I now use this toner to spot clean my gel eyeliner brush after each use just to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by NotEmma13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Was going around Ulta when I was in the US last month and found the packaging very intriguing and cute. The price wasn't so bad for a product that had salicylic acid. I had tiny little bumps on my forehead and cheeks from staying up too late, drinking too much soda and consuming too much dairy. So I was a little desperate for something that could clear my face and I read online that salicylic is best for sensitive skin and the small acne bumps while benzoyl peroxide is for cystic acne.

Upon first use, I noticed that it stinged a lot especially on the parts of my face with tons of the nasty bumps but the pain was bearable. It was obviously the chemicals trying to work their magic. I just use a teeny tiny amount on some cotton (not a whole cotton ball), and swipe all over my face every morning and night. Used this with CeraVe's Foaming Facial Cleanser and exfoliate with regular baking soda every other day.

It said on the packaging to ease into usage but I didn't follow that as I didn't really notice any flaking. Only used a little bit of Clinique's Moisture Surge Moisturizer when I was in an airconditioned room most of the day (which was 3 out 10 of the time).

After a month++ of using this religiously (although I skipped a few nights when I was too lazy to do my nightly ritual), I found my skin less oily even though I'm back in the tropics. Most of the bumps on my forehead are gone. It still stings when I use it on random spots of acne I got from staying up late the night before, but it's not so bad as before anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Been using for about a year now. Such a great product, I use it with a cotton pad every night, and it really cleans and helps acne go away. Havent had any other toners that work this well without causing problems on my face. This doesnt irritate or dry out the skin. Strong smell though but i've gotten used to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Terbear16862

Love this stuff! I had previously used the sensitive skin formula, so the smell of this did take some getting used to. That being said this helps keep my skin super clear. My favorite part about this is that it gets all the last bits of makeup off that my cleanser leaves behind. I always know my face is clean after I use this.