Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser

3.4

Alcohol Denat. Water Sodium PCA Lactic Acid Fragrance Allantoin Sodium Carbonate Amylcnnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Benzoate Cnnamyl Alcohol Citral Coumarin Eugenol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Isoeugenol Limonene Linalool FD&C Red 4(C1 14700), FD&C Yellow 5(C1 19140), FD&C Yellow6 (C1 15985) R10-08

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't hate this, but its yet to be seen if it actually makes any difference in my skin. Its quite harsh and makes my skin tight after I use it. And again I haven't noticed a drastic difference in my pores. It has a pleasant spice scent.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Attention! Please, please stay away from this toner , PLEASE! I have never been so dissatisfied with a product as much as I hate this one! When I first decided to buy it I always check on makeupalley to look at the reviews and I was overlooking all the bad reviews and only looking at the good ones So I purchased it at all because I was looking for a new toner I've used the Dickinsons witch hazel before and that was always good to my skin but then I recently stopped using a toner on my face and figured I would go back to it since my skin has been breaking out and I seen on the label of this toner it's for for acne prone skin. So let me tell you I used this for a straight week and I started breaking out so bad it was so unbelievable all of the pimples that I already had on my face were so red and inflamed and then I noticed a whole bunch of whiteheads started to break out under my chin all over i've never had this happen to me ever! I decided to go back on makeupalley and look at the reviews once again for this toner and I seen a couple of users write the same review as I'm writing right now saying how it made them break out so bad and whiteheads all over their face and in my case all over my chin it was so bad this has never happened to me ever. So after using it for a week I stopped and once I stopped the breakouts stopped I can't believe it took me a whole week to figure this out, a whole week of making my skin go through that and now it's been almost a week and a half and my skin isn't back to normal completely but it is getting better. I would not suggest this toner to anyone! Especially if you have sensitive skin or even normal skin. This will dry your face out like no other and the smell is so strong it smells like 100% alcohol every single time I would use this for my face I would have to hold my breath and that should have already been a sign to indicate something but I continue to use it as I would do to any other product just give it time to work but my mistake with this product was giving it too much time to damage my face . Please please stay away! This is going to take some time to get my face even back to normal my acne prone skin was already bad in this town are just made it worse

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Too harsh for me and I have normal skin. I think it breaks me out like I get a pimple after I use it because it is so harsh. I used it as a toner but I would stick with witch hazel for an anti acne toner.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Shocked that So totally clean now costs so much @ Amazon compared to the 70-80's 10-0-6 that came in gallon size at the same price! But, in spite of the inflated price you cannot beat its effectiveness for cleaning your face and minimizing large pores. Even better, I just found
totally clean at Ulta for $5.99 almost 1/2 the price of Amazon....yeah.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It's sucks to read reviews and not hear the bad side of things. Before you decide to buy this product, the first ingredient is alcohol and not far from there is fragrance. It doesn't even matter, forget that and pretend you didn't know what was inside. The first experience you get when opening is that sweet perfume smell. I read a few people say they had this experience but the people who liked it seem to not mention this or didn't experience it but I'm sure I'm not the only one. So the biggest problem is that I have to close my eyes when applying because it's so strong and stings your eyes. If it was really good I wouldn't mind doing that but on top of that is that I couldn't breath when applying this because the fragrance was so strong I literally couldn't breath in or my nose would burn of the alcohol ( you know what I'm talking about) this experience is just shocking to think we have to apply this on your skin. I'm sure it's good for some troubled young skin but I can't imagine it doing any good in the long run. Alcohol is known to work for pimples but it's also extremely not great for the skin especially when I can't breath in when applying this. I applied this on my partner (before I even tried it myself) because he has tougher but acne prone skin and the thing he said was the smell he couldn't stand and that it was so strong. I didn't understand him at first because I didn't believe companies would make toners that were that strong for something to apply on the face. I looked at the cotton pad and it was slightly dirty but I don't think this is ever worth using even if he results work. I really never would suggest anyone using this as it's so potent, uncomfortable and not very skin friendly (eyes or nose either) Don't get me wrong, I do like the company but I think they should really look into it and change the formula. I thought it was an old chemist kind of company that used good ingredients for the skin but this just lets me down when I see what they chosen to put in. Fragrance isn't a good thing to add but the amount they choose to add in was disappointing. I think this changed my view on the company and be more cautious of what choose to buy from them especially checking the ingredients first. I trusted that they knew what to put in and that it would be skin friendly which is why I didn't take a second to read the packaging further. I have the most uncomfortable experience using this product even though it leaves my skin feeling cleaner. I try to balance it out by using aloe Vera toner on top but I don't see any good things from the product.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

To be honest, I haven't used this product much because I'm scared of what it could do to my skin. When I first opened the bottle all I could smell was alcohol. Not a good start. On the few occasions I have used it, it made my eyes water. After using it, my skin felt very dry and striped. I would not recommend this toner. I think it is way too harsh for the skin.

I have been using this for about a year now and it has helped my skin so much. I have struggled with acne my whole life and his definitely helps keep new problems from happening. I use it both every morning and night and I can actually feel the toner getting into my pores. Be warned, it sort of stings a little the first few times you use it and it also dried out my skin a little (just a little bit of moisturizer/ gentle lotion helped with that). This is a great product and I will continue to keep purchasing it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my go to toners; I used to have tiny bumps all over my forehead, but with daily use of this product, it helped to clear up my skin. After using this toner (it says its a cleanser, but its really more of a toner), my skin feels super soft. There is a bit of a drying effect to it, since it does get all the gunk off your face, but nothing that a moisturizer won't fix.

The formula is really harsh though, so I wouldn't recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin, since when my friend used it, it had the opposite effect and broke her out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So, finally my bottle of this is empty. I bought this about two years ago when I was on holiday and forgot my regular toner and thought I would give this a try seeing as it was on offer, so I payed basically nothing for it. I didn't really have high expectations, but I had previously been pleased with a mask from the same brand, so I thought it would get the job done... Quickly regretted this as soon as I opened the bottle. The smell is really strong and screams perfume, and surprise; first on the ingredient list is alcohol. If only I had bothered to read the ingredients before buying, I could have saved my money.
It didn't mess up my skin really bad or anything, but I do suspect the amount of alcohol and perfume in this toner dose more harm than good, and it leaves the skin feeling really stripped and tight. So, yeah, I stopped using this on my skin after about a week, and have since been using it to clean the packaging of my makeup(for what it's worth, it dose a descent job at that:p)

Won't be repurchasing, and I think recommending this to anyone would just be mean!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally had used the blue gentle skin version but when I went to go get a new bottle they were all out and only had this orange one so I got it. Wow is it different then the gentle skin one! The scent is really quite harsh and litterly burned my nose and eyes. I mean it did a good job, but dont get this near your eyes because it burns baby burns! If your eyes and skin arnt sensitive than more power to you. But I think ill stick to getting the one for sensitive skin.