April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Treatments - Pantene - Night Miracle Leave On Creme Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Julesbee2249

I have VERY highlighted hair. A lot of hair, but fine. I used this & I wouldn't say it's a "miracle." As you can read through the reviews, the product is VERY light. Like I feel like I'm putting water on my hair. Didn't do anything to it & I've been using this product for about a month now... Wish I could say I had better results. Not bad, but not good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very, very dry and brittle hair. I straighten it every other day because it just puffs up too much in the humidity. I put two pumps of this on after I've dried my hair right before bed, and the next morning it'll be smoother and flatter than ever! You can easily tell that this serum worked wonders. I can't stop touching my hair and everyone around me can't stop complimenting my smooth hair. I don't straighten it as much anymore (2 times a week compared to everyday) because this serum makes my hair flat. Love it. I always have it around.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I have coloured, and chemically straightened hair... so you can imagine how damaged the ends could get. I have gone through a few bottles of this now... and I have to say, it works pretty well. I would put some on right after I washed and dried my hair, and one more time when I wake up in the morning. It keeps my hair smooth and tangle free all day even if I have to flat iron it in the morning. The formula is quite light, and it doesn't grease up my hair at all, even when I space out and put on 2 pumps for half head... The smell is pleasant, but a bit strong when you first put it on, it goes away after a while so it doesn't cover the smell of the conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by physcocase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This did not do anything at all for my hair. The product is smooth and easy to apply though. At first, I liked the smell of it but it kinda bugged me after a few uses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i actually like this, at first i have to say i had doubts but since the price wasnt that bad so why not give it a try. so ive been using it twice (i dont have a VERY dry hair nor do i have a VERY smooth hair) as it says on the label n i dont need to use it too often since the bottle seems like its not holding much in it. and i have to say i lovee it, smells great, and in the morning n the next days my hair actually feels A LOT smoother.
but i saw the green nature/natural nnight miracle creme so i might try that, see which is better :D but i yes i would recommend this to my friends

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by isabellalouise13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! My hair is really dry and this fixes it instantly. I even use it during the day just to soften my hair and get rid of flyaways. I've repurchased three times and will definitely keep doing so. Love this product.
EDIT: reformulated product is not as good, won't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

When I saw the word "creme", I was expecting the formula to be quite heavy but it isn't. This serum is rather light-weight and doesn't weigh down my hair. I do have thick hair so that could be a reason why so it might work differently for those with thin hair. I apply it straight to dry hair using only one pump since the recommend 2-3 is way too much for my medium length. It claims to not leave any visible residue behind and so far I can agree since I don't tend to see marks left over on my pillow. I do notice that my hair feels much softer the next morning, but depending on the amount I apply, it can sometimes feel a little greasy so minus one lippy. Overall, I do like it and would be happy to repurchase since it has made my dry ends feel much more softer.