Elizabeth Arden Green tea Lavender

3.3

on 8/31/2014 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this as part of a Green Tea 4 piece coffret. I enjoy the original Green Tea fragrance, and am a fan of lavender, so I thought this would be a sure thing. It wasn't. While it's not offensive, it's not particularly a scent I want to smell very often. It's VERY masculine smelling; this could easily be a unisex fragrance. It has good staying power, but doesn't really smell much like lavender.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This reminds me of Village Naturals Aromatherapy Calm Lavender & Chamomile. It is a spa-like scent that is aromatic and herbal. This is a sparkling clean and refreshing scent that invigorates and rejuvenates, yet at the same time is soothing and relaxing, making you feel optimistic and carefree. Smells predominantly of spicy lavender, tea, and chamomile; however, citrus and mint are also detectable. I layer this with the EA Green Tea Lavender Honey Drops body cream, and it lasts really well with good sillage.

on 7/5/2011 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was a huge fan of the original Green Tea eau de toilette, but this one let me down a bit. It is probably because I'm not the biggest fan of lavender so the scent didn't agree too much with my taste. With the first spritz, there is a strong sharp note of citrus and lavender. The green tea notes are quite muted and the lavender becomes a little over-powering as the scent dries down. There is this slight minty note which gives it a refreshing kick amongst the warm floral notes. It just wasn't my taste. The lasting power of the scent is average for an eau de toilette. It just doesn't last long and is more of a body mist in terms of lasting strength.

Popular Fragrances