Swisspers Spa Wipes

on 11/26/2013 9:46:00 PM

I don't have sensitive skin, in fact I think I could say I have some of the toughest skin out there. Nothing irritates it, minimal breakouts unless I REALLY mess up somehow on a huge bender.

But these mango wipes. Ooh boy, these irritated my skin like nothing else. I only use wipes when I'm travelling, or if I've been drinking. Usually I have no trouble. The mango wipes however, felt like I was applying an acid peel to my skin. Each time I tried to use them I had to run to the bathroom and splash cold water on my face to get the burning to stop. This negates the use of wipes, because if I wanted to splash water on my face I'd just use normal makeup remover and a cotton pad.
Just to reiterate, I DON'T have sensitive skin, so for these wipes to burn me, there must be something majorly toxic in them.

I ended up throwing the rest in the bin during my holiday because I didn't want to risk forgetting and using them again.

on 4/5/2013 5:36:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I have the mango spa wipes (orange packet) and they retail for about $6 - $15 (in some places!) in NZ

- They smell amazing
-They are coloured to match the flavour which is cute
- The wipes are very big
- Don't dry out easily
- Remove most to all makeup

- They do not cleanse your skin (they just remove makeup and leave your face feeling fresh)

on 8/28/2012 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am in LOVE with this product! I purchased the Swisspers spa facial cleansing wipes with pomegranate extract (the pink packet). The packet comes with 25 facial cleansing wipes and they are also coloured, which I adore! I find them very gentle on the skin and they effectively remove my make-up. They are also larger in size to an average facial cleansing wipe and they smell devine :) The packaging has a re-sealable sticky tab, which I usually try to avoid. I prefer the plastic re-sealable tabs that clip shut to avoid the wipes drying out. With that being said, I have not had any issues with this packaging as yet. I will be purchasing this product again xoxo lamourdesoi

on 7/4/2011 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are really good wipes. I usually get the Pomegranate ones but they are also available in Mango and White Tea. The size of these are HUGE! About 2x the size of a regular wipe so I only need one to take off everything compared with two of regular size. They are moist down to the last wipe and smell pretty good. They don't irritate my skin or leave greasy traces afterwards. I tend to wear waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner when I go out so this takes it all off easily and doesn't sting my eyes either. The wipes are quite thick and hold up well without harsh rubbing on the skin. The sticky tab that seals the wipes can sometimes come off easily.