Bumble & Bumble Quenching Complex

4.2

on 8/13/2015 1:35:00 PM

I apply quenching complex to the mid lengths and ends of my fine hair. It protects from heat damage as i blowdry, smooths frizz and leaves my hair incredibly soft. Its perfect for long hair with dry ends.

on 4/29/2014 7:07:00 PM

Well it appears I am in the minority here, but for me this was a whole lot of nothing for me. Or rather, a little tiny bit of very expensive nothing. Thirty-five smackers for a four ounce bottle and it didn't do a darn thing for my hair. Other reviewers have said how "concentrated" this product is. To me it didn't feel rich at all, just your average silicone based leave in cream. Didn't have any negative effect on my hair at least. But it did absolutely nothing positive either. The reason I rated it only 1 lippy and not higher, was that for the price it was an utter disappointment. Ounce per ounce, it's the most I have ever paid for a full size bottle of hair product. Even my $40 bottles of Oribe cost less when you figure price per ounce.

on 4/14/2013 7:45:00 PM

I only use this on Mondays and Fridays, and use mending complex on the other days. Quenching complex smells amazing, and seems to be thicker and more concentrated than the mending complex, which is why I only use it twice a week. It can leave a noticeable residue on my hair which makes it difficult to style so I make sure to use it sparingly.

EDIT 6/30/15: I really don't find that this does anything for my hair anymore. I still love the scent, but I will not repurchase when I use this up.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

B&B's Quenching Complex (blue bottle) and Mending Complex (pink bottle) are true miracle workers. I am black w relaxed hair that I also color (grays!), and dryness is a huge problem for me.  The Mending Complex is the lighter of the two products, so I alternate between the pair.  A Caucasian sales chick at Sephora, who uses a little dot of product (Mending) every day on wet OR dry hair, sold me on it.  I discovered the Quenching Complex later and love that it is slightly heavier as a hairdressing. (Think texture like Vitapointe, but way better-performing.)  They both fully moisturize the hair -- amazing results. I use them daily and they seem to be helping LOADS.

on 7/4/2011 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This must be the most effective (and expensive) leave in I've tried. As with the masque from this line, I am very impressed with the results. I have used high quality brands for many years now and had great results with many other leave ins (Kerastase, Redken, Philip B), but still this Quenching complex is truly something extraordinary.
I have fine hair with oily roots so my main concern is that my products don't leave any greasy residue or heavy feeling. I can apply this to damp and dry hair, many times during the day, and it sinks right in immediately with out ever weighing my hair down. My hair turns to silk, with no tangles, but yet it feels light and fluffy - and simply looks so healthy and great! My ends feel thicker, like they've just been cut (even though it's been 5 weeks). Thank you B&b for making this wonderful product. This paired with the Quenching Masque truly delivers miracles. I cannot wait to see the long term effects. Very expensive, but it's also very concentrated and SO worth the money.