April 16, 2014 | 1980 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Frizzy to Smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by sonykiwi

This is the best and only conditioner that actually WORKS in my hair. This is like magic in a bottle. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Messhha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this conditioner my hair cannot last a day without it. My hair is so damaged from all the heat appliances and coloring I did to them for years and years and when I use this product it makes my hair come out as healthy and shiny even thought it isn't. Love this product would recommend to purchase this item

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by blasianbeauty18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this conditioner on a whim and was very impressed with it. I have tried a lot of other conditioners that have claimed to tame frizziness and this one really works. What I love most about this conditioner is that it is really thick and creamy which is great for thick AA hair like mine. With other conditioners I would have to use half the bottle to get the coverage that I needed while with this product I only needed about a handful and still have plenty left for the next wash. While rinsing the product off, it literally glided off my hair leaving it very silky and smooth. I definately saw a difference in the amount of frizziness in my hair. There was almost no frizziness what so ever and it was very moisturized. I will definately continue to use this conditioner again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this along with the shampoo for two years solid. It generally does what it's meant to do.
Like the shampoo, never left a waxy or build up feel to my hair. It's a good thick conditioner that's easily spread through my hair.
Make sure to get a good amount in or else it tends to leave dry spots. If an area has a thinner coat on, it'll have this effect. So everywhere needs to have a fairly thick amount, which can be annoying. This is my only complaint.

Even when washing it out, it leaves my hair smooth and much less knotted. It can be a pain to wash completely out but it's not anything to not buy over.

I'll keep using until I can afford a more high end product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

I used Pantene for over a decade from the 1990s into the 2000s. I tried other things when they kept changing the formulas & the scent.

I first bought the "new" Pantene last year when it came out and immediately HATED IT because it didn't have the old Pantene scent. :-(

It also seems to be a bit more coating than the old formulations.
However, it is really growing on me. I've been reaching for the Medium-Thick Frizzy to Smooth shampoo and the matching conditioner more than any other products I have - and I have 2 CLOSETS full of products.

This conditioner isn't especially moisturizing, but it works for what it says: smoothing frizzy hair. I use both the shampoo & conditioner together. The shampoo isn't really stripping and I have to shampoo twice to get off buildup. I follow with the conditioner which I leave on for the duration of my shower and end up with hair that has nice, clumpy curls and much less frizz than I'm used to. I only add a bit of oil(usually jojoba) and braid to let dry with frizz free braid waves.

I also like that it's always on sale, easy to find, and comes in different sizes(trial, regular, giant).

The only thing I don't like is the scent. I miss the old Pantene scent and this one mostly smells like strong perfume & chemicals. It's too sweet and just not really pleasant for me, but I overlook it because I'm liking how it works.

Will repurchase