December 18, 2014 | 1165 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Treatment Shea Butter Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for an inexpensive, everyday use body lotion and instead of hitting up the drugstore I decided to give Avon a try. I have used lotions from their Skin so Soft line with great results, however I just wasn't interested in my everyday lotion having such strong fragrances like those. So I went with the Moisture Therapy line and I love it! The price is fantastic, you are bound to find it at some sort of discount. It was a little thinner/ more fluid than I was expecting, but it's not a real problem. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes like nothing else I've tried, and the effects would probably last over 24 hours if I dared to go without showering that long. I found this product especially helpful with moisturizing after shaving as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by GulfCoastBSL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I personally think this is the best lotion of Avon's Moisture Therapy line. It has a nice fresh comforting scent, a medium texture and absorbs well into the skin. Not sticky or greasy. It's very moisturizing and I use it year round after my evening bath. Can't beat it for the price, especially when it's on sale! I hope Avon doesn't discontinue this lotion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought 3 bottles for $12, so I think it's a good deal. It's a lightly fragranced, buttery lotion that works really well. My legs are so dry, so that's where I apply the lotion. I hope Avon comes out with the 24+oz size soon!