Avon MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Treatment Shea Butter Body Lotion

on 7/5/2013 6:33:00 PM

I was looking for an inexpensive, everyday use body lotion and instead of hitting up the drugstore I decided to give Avon a try. I have used lotions from their Skin so Soft line with great results, however I just wasn't interested in my everyday lotion having such strong fragrances like those. So I went with the Moisture Therapy line and I love it! The price is fantastic, you are bound to find it at some sort of discount. It was a little thinner/ more fluid than I was expecting, but it's not a real problem. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes like nothing else I've tried, and the effects would probably last over 24 hours if I dared to go without showering that long. I found this product especially helpful with moisturizing after shaving as well.

on 6/21/2013 8:29:00 PM

I personally think this is the best lotion of Avon's Moisture Therapy line. It has a nice fresh comforting scent, a medium texture and absorbs well into the skin. Not sticky or greasy. It's very moisturizing and I use it year round after my evening bath. Can't beat it for the price, especially when it's on sale! I hope Avon doesn't discontinue this lotion!

on 7/15/2011 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought 3 bottles for $12, so I think it's a good deal. It's a lightly fragranced, buttery lotion that works really well. My legs are so dry, so that's where I apply the lotion. I hope Avon comes out with the 24+oz size soon!