E.L.F. Nail Polish - Cranberry

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/29/2012 11:56:00 PM

Very, very pretty color - deep red with very subtle gold shimmer. I found the formula to go on very nicely, thickly, and opaque. Used a simple base coat, and only 1 coat of color was needed to get a lovely manicure. Didn't take any longer to dry than I'm normally used to.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

this polish is absolutely gorgeous. it's very opaque and only one cat does the job. my only dislike is the packaging. the brush and handle is way to small which makes is frustrating to use.

on 10/30/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gorgeous polish. It's a deep red with a slight shimmer. I loved how it went on - super easy. I found that one coat was surprisingly opaque, but two coats is best. It's a very classy shade and I can see myself using it more once the festive season rolls around. It'll look great used for a pedi too.

Cranberry is a lovely deep red with a subtle shimmer. My boyfriend says it reminds him more of cranberry wine than the berries themselves. As far as application goes, the brush is a good shape, the polish has good consistency and only needed two coats to achieve full depth of colour.

Drying time was a bit longer than I would have liked but for such a beautiful colour at such a cheap price, I'll happily sacrifice that, nothing a fast dry topcoat can't fix.

on 7/4/2011 4:03:00 AM

I purchased Cranberry right around Holiday time last year. It looks quite a bit darker in the picture on the e.l.f. website. Cranberry is a beautiful dark red with gold shimmer. The color red is similar to a cranberry ~ very deep red. I need to order another bottle, and almost all of the e.l.f. nail polishes are out of stock...

Popular Polishes