September 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - 24HR Moisturizing Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this lotion contains almond and orange flowers,it smells like morrocco! divine luxurious lotion! It does moisturizes and hydrates the skin! It did won a 2012 award beauty by ELLE! It leaves your skin softer and you feel that the ingredients are more natural. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by overcriticalchic

I was drawn to the Nuxe range because I thought the lip balm and the dry oil were good. Bought many others from this range but this one I feel so strongly, albeit negatively, about. Does it do it's job? Yes. It moisturizes well (as it should for 29AUD for 200ml) and you can tell that it is really good quality (again, as it should!). But the fragrance is an issue. It's either a hit or a miss with fragranced products and most of Nuxe's products are a hit for me. This one though, smells funny. I can't quite put my finger on it. It smells of honey but not like the dry oil. The sunflower and plant oils mixed into this make it smell almost vegetal. Not for me. But hey, get a sample. It might be just my preference. The smell is so strong and lasts for hours to boot. It's bad if you don't like the scent, but if you do, then you're in heaven. I think it could interfere with my perfume as well so I guess I'm going back to Cetaphil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I got this as a generous sized sample from a purchase at Nuxe.com. I ended up mostly using this as a hand cream. It was okay. Nothing special, and certainly not worth the $27 price for the 200ml bottle. I found that I really didn't like the honey scent of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT: about a week later.... I'M LOVING THIS SOOO MUCH! :)))

mmmm, beautiful lotion! Smells sweet, almondy and last for hours. Moisturizes great and comes with a pump which is always a plus. I'm am super-pleasantly surprised with this lotion, and although I'm a big fan of their face products and use them daily I didn't realize they rock the body line too :) Bought it along with matching shower gel which is soothing and beautiful altogether. At this point, I'd repurchase over and over again.
Priceier that drugstore, but I got it 30% off, around 20$ and I'm glad I did.
This paraben-free product contains 94% ingredients of natural origin.