July 22, 2014 | 2057 users online

Treatments - China Glaze - Fast Freeze Quick Dry

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by beth6644

I'm on the fence about this. It certainly dries the polish within a minute or two BUT it seems to leave a blue tint on paler, whiter polishes. Not good. I'll certainly use up the bottle I have but only on darker polishes. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by liews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I always can't stop myself from touching things excessively while doing manicure, i have this bad habit that i just HAVE to do something like surfing the web, typing, or i'll bore to death hahaha. And this is just so extremely helpful, i don't think i can do another manicure without this around.

Product works as it says, though i would say for safety wait a little longer than the time they stated, especially if you have many layers of nail polish on.

The other reviews said they got the spray bottle version, which i assume is the old packaging...? I bought it off online and i got the ordinary CG nail polish bottle with brush, and also it comes along with a dropper. Very easy to use, just drip one drop onto your nail and let it work its magic :D

Necessity for me, and will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lemonwasher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Effectiveness: It worked as it said it would which is great. It says to spray after letting polish dry for 60sec. I tried it on a finger after less than 60 sec (just in case 60 sec was to be careful) but it didn't work so follow the instructions.

Packaging : not so great. Its a spray pump thing and when you pop the cap back on sometimes it hits the pump and sprays a little in the cap. Waste of a little bit of product but overall okay.

Price: This cost me 11 which was a little pricey but the alternative in the nail polish bottle was 8 for less than half the amount so a little more worth it. I do one spray per hand.

The smell of the stuff is weird. I think they tried to make it pepperminty/herbal-y but the resulting smell is quite off-putting. I spray it on in an airy area. Also it leaves a dry-oily (like when you've had oil on your skin but have rubbed half of it off) residue on the hands. Takes a couple of washes to get off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by livetodance

Where has this quick dry spray been all my life? I bought this 2oz spray on head2toebeauty.com. It basically dries your nail polish instantly. I used to wait at least 30 minutes after applying top coat before I started using my hand again. Now that I have been using the spray, I am ready to go right away. The instructions on the bottle say to wait 60 seconds after applying top coat before you use the spray. I paint my nails once a week and it looks as though the bottle will last me about a year. I use 3 sprays/hand. So glad I found this! What a time saver!