China Glaze Fast Freeze Quick Dry

3.6

on 1/22/2015 8:45:00 AM

What the hell is going on with this product??
Why isnt there a warning label on the bottle recommending you to only put this over BLACK polish and NOTHING else?!

Im flat out angry with this product, and convinced that I was doing it wrong I went ahead and tried BOTH. First the drops, then the spray.
What a load of crap. Seriously!!
Im a proffessional naildesigner, always on the hunt of the next best thing.
I cant even tell you how many manicures this crap ruined for me.
I tried waiting after applying the top coat, not for 1 minute but for 5, tried without waiting, tried without top coat, tried it on light colors, pink colors, even dark greens and blues and reds, rich pigment colors, thick and thin. I sprayed from such a distance it almost didnt reach my nails, sprayed from close distance. Beware ladies, the spray leaves an oily nasty coat on the hands and if you happen to get tjis in your eyes- you are in for a ride. To the hospital. (Not really but it does hurt a lot,leaving the eyes irritated and crying)

It even leaves a slippery mess on the floor!
Smell is way to strong and irritates the eyes and even the throat.
Yes it does dry fast though. But fixing everything else this shit ruins takes FOREVER, excluding washing the floor.
You get it by now I suppose. This BLUE formula stains any color... BLUE. Wtf?
From such a brand with such prices this is a shame. Discontinue this crap and refund everybody that bought this. Starting with me ;)

on 5/5/2014 11:48:00 AM

I'm on the fence about this. It certainly dries the polish within a minute or two BUT it seems to leave a blue tint on paler, whiter polishes. Not good. I'll certainly use up the bottle I have but only on darker polishes. Will not repurchase.

on 3/8/2013 9:24:00 AM

I always can't stop myself from touching things excessively while doing manicure, i have this bad habit that i just HAVE to do something like surfing the web, typing, or i'll bore to death hahaha. And this is just so extremely helpful, i don't think i can do another manicure without this around.

Product works as it says, though i would say for safety wait a little longer than the time they stated, especially if you have many layers of nail polish on.

The other reviews said they got the spray bottle version, which i assume is the old packaging...? I bought it off online and i got the ordinary CG nail polish bottle with brush, and also it comes along with a dropper. Very easy to use, just drip one drop onto your nail and let it work its magic :D

Necessity for me, and will def repurchase.

on 1/7/2012 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Effectiveness: It worked as it said it would which is great. It says to spray after letting polish dry for 60sec. I tried it on a finger after less than 60 sec (just in case 60 sec was to be careful) but it didn't work so follow the instructions.

Packaging : not so great. Its a spray pump thing and when you pop the cap back on sometimes it hits the pump and sprays a little in the cap. Waste of a little bit of product but overall okay.

Price: This cost me 11 which was a little pricey but the alternative in the nail polish bottle was 8 for less than half the amount so a little more worth it. I do one spray per hand.

The smell of the stuff is weird. I think they tried to make it pepperminty/herbal-y but the resulting smell is quite off-putting. I spray it on in an airy area. Also it leaves a dry-oily (like when you've had oil on your skin but have rubbed half of it off) residue on the hands. Takes a couple of washes to get off.

on 7/4/2011 12:15:00 AM

Where has this quick dry spray been all my life? I bought this 2oz spray on head2toebeauty.com. It basically dries your nail polish instantly. I used to wait at least 30 minutes after applying top coat before I started using my hand again. Now that I have been using the spray, I am ready to go right away. The instructions on the bottle say to wait 60 seconds after applying top coat before you use the spray. I paint my nails once a week and it looks as though the bottle will last me about a year. I use 3 sprays/hand. So glad I found this! What a time saver!

Popular Treatments