August 20, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection in Hot

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Kellybearxoxo

When I was into classic red lips this was my go-to it looks amazing with my skin tone I love it so much. I'm not even into wearing lipstick but sometimes you can't help going for a bold red lip and this color looked so great against my pale skin totally brightened my face, it does stain, if you try to scrub it off it leaves a barbie pink color on your lips that only time will remove xD Very vibrant =)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cgrahamcracker94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Liked the color payoff of this lipstick but cannot wear because the red seems to end up all over my face instead of staying on my lips. I did not find the product to be drying to my lips which was a nice benefit but even when using lip liner (among other products) to set in it place, I found that it bled around my mouth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hot is a bright red that is neutral enough to work for both cool and warm skin tones. This lipstick is very pigmented and smooth. It's not drying, but not moisturizing either. Like most other lipsticks from the lip perfection line, it leaves behind a stain. The reason I don't reach for it often is because it bleeds. It doesn't bleed terribly like some red lipsticks can, but enough for me to notice. My favorite red is Sephora brand cream lip stain in Really Red. So if Hot doesn't work for you, give Really Red a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

My new favorite lipstick! Perfect red for my light skin tone

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Painter94x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever lipstick. I was 16 when I bought it. It's a very bright vibrant red and I can't tell if it's leaning on the orangey side or blue toned side. Never really seen a color like it. Very beautiful and bold...the only thing I could live without is the pink stain it leaves after I take it off -_-

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by x33janelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of two Holy Grail red lipsticks! My other is the Sephora Rouge Cream lipstick in 04 The Red. That one is more of a neutral red, and this is a bright, blue-based, poppy red. I love this, it's incredible. I'm warm-toned, but I prefer cool tones in my makeup and this is my favourite blue-based red lippie!

It's SUPER long lasting: almost 12 hours with 5 meals and only 1 touch-up for glossiness. It doesn't settle into fine lines or accentuate dry patches. It's a beautiful, creamy formula that glides on and stays on. It stains the lips exactly this shade, and is extremely pigmented. I got tons of compliments, and most of them commented on how my lipstick was still bright, pigmented red even after 10-12 hours!

Love, love, love this. I love this entire range of lipsticks by CoverGirl, the formula is incredible. The colour range is incredible too. Definitely trying to collect all the colours I can!! Amazing lipsticks, and for an INCREDIBLE price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by catwillard

my HG lipstick! i LITERALLY wear this every single day. i don't think everyone will love the fact that it stains, but for me it is a plus. i like that it leaves a bit of color around even when i have been eating and drinking. i don't know why i even bother buying other reds, although i do :) it is creamy when you apply but dries down to a fairly matte finish. i have blonde hair, green eyes and am about NW 20 and it just lights my face up, even with no other makeup on. i find it is very blue based, and it is quite vivid. it's not a flat on me which i feel like some reds can be, especially MAC russian red. i am almost through one whole tube which is saying a lot since i am a product junkie. for the price you cannot beat it. i would be lost if they discontinued it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by RavenRapunzelD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Red is my go-to color and this is my favorite for everyday wear. It stains and I really like that. It does not run or creep outside the lip line. Barely have to reapply after food or drink & I never worry that the inside of my lips has worn off leaving color at the outside only like chola lip liner. The tube lasts a long time because of the stain - if I need moisture I just apply some balm or gloss over the stain. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by SPerk

My first red lipstick! I have my favorites and stick to them but they are all natural shades. This was on clearance for $5.00 and I've been wanting a red so I grabbed it. I really do love it! I'm brunette, brown eyed and nw18. This really complimented my features and I think it'd be a rare occasion if this did work for someone. It also makes my teeth look extremely white! It glides on like a dream, last several hours, and doesn't flake. I wear this with subtle neutral makeup, any outfit and my hair pinned in a low messy bun. That seems to be the best look for it to me. Warning!! It stains! I don't mind the staining at all bc I'd rather that then naked lips if for some reason I can't reapply my color if it wears off. This is not a color I can't live with out but it's the only red bright red ill need. I recommend this and will purchase again if lost or I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by payjark

Overall a very good red lipstick. I'm quite pale yet very warm toned and this looks very nice and bright on my lips. Its a good lipstick for the price! I typically do not enjoy CoverGirl but I think I've just become a fan of their lipsticks :)