July 30, 2014 | 2097 users online

Polishes - Orly - Frisky

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

A gorgeous creamy shade of turquoise. Quite bluer compared to popular turquoise polishes such as For Audrey and Aquadelic from China Glaze, Zoya Wednesday, Essie Turquoise and Caicos, etc.

Turquoise is my all-time favorite color and I've been looking for a shade that matches the color of the stone but still haven't founded "the one" haha. They are all either too green, too light, too dusty. So I've accumulated quite a few turquoise polishes in my collection but Frisky stands out compared to the rest, amazingly enough. It also doesn't match the stone, but it's still a beautiful, unique color. The formula a little thick but self-levels nicely as it dries. Opaque in 2 coats.

It is now part of the permanent collection, available at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite blue to wear! I love it! It's a very unique blue and I haven't seen any other colors that would be exact dupes for it. It's like a creamy aqua blue color. Opaque in 1-2 coats. A must have for your nail polish collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is AMAZING! It's a perfect Tiffany Box turquoise! It's like China Glaze's "For Audrey" (a color I adore) but this shade a bit more on the blue side, whereas "For Audrey" leans more towards green. I can't decide which of the two I prefer - I love them both. This gorgeous nail polish is a spectacular medium creme limited edition color from the "Happy Go Lucky" collection and this color is one of my favorites at the moment. The application wasn't as good as the other polish I have from this collection but it ended up looking fine. It was slightly on the thick side and it streaked on the first coat which I wasn't impressed with but then as it dried it self-levelled! After the second coat I though I had huge brush marks on my nails but again, as it dried it self-levelled and looked great! It has the wonderful Orly rubber lid that makes the brush super-easy to grip and the brush is the perfect size to achieve neat, accurate application in 3 strokes per nail. This color is cheerful and fun! I'm going to buy more so that I have a supply when they stop making it. I think it's a MUST HAVE.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by CaittFraser

Beautiful colour, GREAT aplication
however it sort of left a stain on my cuticles/around my nail where my hand slipped a little which ended up looking really messy and gross but it came off with a "wonder soap" but not polish remover - weird
but overall great

This was a pain in the *rse to remove!, the polish came off easy enough but it stained like a m*ther f*cker which I think is odd considering it's a fairly pale colour - however it's very pigmented and left a blue stain on my nail and the surrounding skin it touched during the removal - while I did manage to eventually remove the staining - it was a lot of effort - it's up to you whether its worth it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I would describe this color as a medium aqua/turquoise blue. It's an cream formula that is completely opaque in two coats. The texture is slightly thick and gets thicker as you work with it. Other than that its a beautiful color, pretty good formula and the wear is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous matte/creme aqua teal blue! It's a Tiffany kind a blue. The formula is great. Two thin coats look fab and doesn't streak at all. It has a nice smooth and creamy application. It's the perfect fun Summer color. If you love China Glaze For Audrey like me then you will most likely love Frisky too! I'm glad I got this!! It's absolutely stunning on tan skin!