November 24, 2014 | 1789 users online

Hair Treatments - Infusium 23 - Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by michellemariem

We can not live without this in our house! My hair is straight and thin and my daughters is really long, thick and curly and we love it . Gives us soft frizz free hair - we love it! I have been using it for years and years and will use it forever ,my daughter has been using it for about a year and now she will be using it to tame her hair :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by MES

If there was ever a product that it took me forever to try this may be it. I've always had fine, dry, tangle prone hair. To top it off I have been coloring my hair regularly since I was a teen so my hair is pretty much a disaster. I finally caved and bought this after half my head was a giant poofy tangled mess. This really make my hair much easier to brush and helps detangle hair without weighing it down. Don't let the lack of advertising of fancy packaging fool you, this is an awesome product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

My hair has always been pretty oily. Usually, I can't go even a day without washing my hair. When I do, you can definitely tell. But over the last couple of months, my hair has been extremely dry and coarse. It's like straw. It started around the time I had like 5 shifts in a row where I had to be in at 8 am. When I am scheduled at that time, I usually take my shower the night before. Then I just apply my makeup in the morning. I was using a dry shampoo. I think it really did a number on my hair. It was shortly after that that I noticed my hair becoming much more dry.

I've been looking for a leave-in treatment that would help restore the moisture to my hair. I wanted to purchase one from Garnier, but they were sold out at both the stores I went to. So I purchased this instead. What a waste of money. About the only thing I like about this leave-in conditioner is the scent. It's also a decent-sized bottle.

I agree with a previous reviewer. This product does absolutely nothing. I tried using it on my dry hair, and it ended up looking clumpy and stiff. So I tried using it after my shower on damp hair. It helped with detangeling, but as far as treating the dryness of my hair, it hasn't done anything. I would not recommend this product and will not repurchase. I might try the Aussie 2 minute Miracle, the one from Garnier I was orginally going to try, or else a deep conditioing masque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is simply awesome, bought it because my hair has been thru hell and back and this has been the only thing that I have been able to use to air dry my hair and make it look decent, I am addicted to heat and color and this leave in makes my hair healthy, shiny and frizz free looking, didn't detangle much, for that I love Aussie leave in. I hope it doesn't cause built up or affect my haircolor, at this moment is a def HG specially for air drying and keeping my wavy hair looking good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by underage

Literally did nothing for my hair. I thought it would be a great detangler but its definitely not. Also, the packaging sucks. I had to buy a smaller spray bottle to put in. It comes in a pour bottle and its basically water. How is that supposed to work for anyone? I'll continue to use it until its gone but definitely won't repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this right after I shampoo my hair.Love that I don't have to rinse it out! Yet, it doesn't weigh my fine hair down either. Gave my hair a nice shine, works best as a detangling spray too will def repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by nunufrog99

My hair is fine and naturally curly. I use this along with my Always Instant Oil Moisturizer as a leave in and detangler. The combination for two keeps my hair soft and moist without weighing down my curls.
Also before I went natural six years ago, I used infusium while my hair was relaxed. Over all this is a good product to have whether your hair is relaxed or curly.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by tituch123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed in this product. It didn't do anything for my hair, it was equivalent to spraying my hair with water....I had such a high hopes, but ended up tossing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this right after I shampoo and conditioned my hair. The results is amazing! It makes my hair strong and shiny while leaving it manageable. Although it works wonderfully on damp hair, but on dried hair...not so much. I only wish it comes with a spray, it would make the product easier to dispense and work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ewachtler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this treatment. I use it everyday on my long, fragile, fine hair to make my hair stronger and thicker and hold the style better. I spray it all over my wet hair to help detangle it before I blow dry it. It helps my hair stay better when I braid it - without this treatment my hair is so slippery that it slips out of the braid or ponytail. It feels light and doesn't seem to weigh my hair down at all if I wear my hair down - it gives more body and keeps my hair from being so flat. It doesn't build up in my hair. I buy the extra large bottle (33.8 oz) and pour it into a small spray bottle. I think this "Repair and Renew" label is just the newest name on the Infusium 23 damaged hair line.