April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Conditioner - Infusium 23 - Repair & Renew Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by foofighter99

I just tried the Infusium Repair & Renew shampoo/conditioner duo. Love it. I have weak, over-processed, dry hair with oily roots (I wash daily). I need a rich shampoo that does not strip my hair and I have a helluva time combing after conditioning. This product actually delivers. I can comb through my hair post-shower with minimal strain. It also makes my hair look healthier! Love. The price is economical and the product is not tested on animals (important to me). Only caveat - - - I wish they would make the bottles in larger sizes. Other than that - hands down a classic line that never fails - all Infusium products ROCK! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by awesomeness2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On it's own, Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner is best used as a detangler for hard water conditions, as others have mentioned. Personally, I don't think it does a lot as a conditioner by itself, but it is a wonderful detangler - I comb it through in the shower and leave it in for about 2 minutes before throughly rinsing.

As a routine, Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner is step 2 in the 3-step series of 1 shampoo (renew), 2 conditioner (replenish), and 3 leave-in treatment (restore). For me, the value of the Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner is in the 3-step routine, which has improved frizzies, fly-aways, and unmanageability. If I was to use any of these products alone, it would be the leave-in treatment, not the conditioner.

The Infusium 23 Repair & Renew line is available at my local Wally World for 5 bucks and change for a 16 ounce bottle. There's also a dollar off coupon available if you look. The leave-in treatment is available for under $10 for the 32 ounce bottle. For the price, it's hard to beat this line of products. It's frequently recommended by stylists locally, largely because it is effective in hard water conditions at a nice price.

If you are battling unmanageable hair, frizz & breakage, it's worth the 20 bucks or so to try all three products in junction, not just the conditioner. I'm glad I did.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by saharajordana

My favorite conditioner! I tried tons of professional (and expensive...) products and I am always disappointed by them because they don't detangle my hair enough. This product is cheap (3,99$ CAN in discount at the drugstore), makes my hair silky soft and doesn't weight them down. Couldn't ask for better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Used this up in conjunction with the shampoo and honestly not blown away or that impressed. This really didn't deliver in moisturizing or leaving my hair feeling silky soft or healthy. I had to use extra leave-in spray conditioners and oils to get results I initially expected.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

This product smells great, is long lasting, and really conditions your hair, but that's the problem. It conditioned my hair well, too well, to the point where it weighed it down, flat. It wasn't very consistent. Sometimes it would leave my hair smooth and flat, and other times it would leave it tangled and dull. I prefer not to use conditioner at all (even though the hair critics swear up and down that you have to use conditioner to keep your hair healthy) unless it's spray in. Also, I found when using this product, my hair turned greasier faster.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by jokat77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was looking for a new shampoo/conditioner after I noticed my hair seemed to fall out a lot with the Pantene shampoo & conditioner I've been using. After a week of using Infusium, my hair appears to be falling out even more and is even drier and frizzier than before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for 5 years now and I don't have any intention to change soon ..sure this is my HG conditioner I got introduced to this by a friend of mine that I noticed that her hair texture , look and feel has changed dramatically when I asked her what she was using she told me she was using infusium 23 shampoo and conditioner ....now i can't live without it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner is step 2 in the 3-step
series of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment. I used all
three. Rave for the Conditioner as a detangler! Works even
better at detangling my long straight hair than GVP Detangler (clone
for Paul Mitchell Detangler) at half the price. I like the Repair &
Renew a lot, but have to take a point off for the synthetic
woods scent. No scent will please everyone, but I'd prefer