July 24, 2014 | 1868 users online

Shampoo - Infusium 23 - Repair & Renew Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

Ok so I just posted a review for this but I'm completely throwing out everything I just said. Yes, this shampoo makes my hair really silky and soft when used with the conditioner, but it also makes my scalp itchy, which I have NEVER had happen with another brand. Then I just noticed I'm losing a LOT of hair...a huge clump came out in the shower right after I used it. Not cool. My hair is really thick so some hair loss isn't completely devastating, but of course I'm going to avoid it at all costs. I will only be using this as a last resort from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by girltalk1017

OK let me start out by saying i've only used this shampoo once. I LOVED IT. My damaged hair is so soft and silky. I like the scent, and it lathers up beautifully. I will continue to buy this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Used this up in conjunction with the conditioner and not impressed. This shampoo left my hair feeling stripped, straw-like and dry, plus the conditioner was little help in restoring hydration to my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by TotalFlirt333

I can't live without this stuff. Everytime I try a new product for variety, I end up always coming back to this stuff. My hair is very processed and dry/brittle. This stuff is a miracle. It makes my hair look like it's right out of a commercial. HIGHLY recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Tomboytogirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this because I want a cruelty-free product. After using this shampoo & conditioner, my search continues. My hair is fine and straight. This leaves my hair feeling silky and the scent isn't bad but it REALLY weighs my hair down and it makes my hair look like I have oil in it (even though I completely rinsed the shampoo and conditioner out). I will not be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by sweetheartme173

I never actually used this product, and maybe, compared to some, I don't know that much about hair, but I do know this. This shampoo has the ingredient Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which is a TERRIBLE ingredient for your hair. Always, always, always check the back of your shampoo's and conditioners for the ingredient Sodium Lauryl Sulfate because it will destroy your hair. Sodium LARETH sulfate is fine, but Sodium LAURYL Sulfate is bad. Just keep that in mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo makes my hair feel soft and silky after using it. The scent smells like a typical shampoo-soapy yet refreshing and its not super strong either. Lathers real well and I love that it makes my hair feel clean without feeling toO squeaky/dry clean. I use
This in conjunction with my herbal essence "color me happy" or "hello hydration" conditioner. Def would repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by jokat77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was looking for a new shampoo/conditioner after I noticed my hair seemed to fall out a lot with the Pantene shampoo & conditioner I've been using. After a week of using Infusium, my hair appears to be falling out even more and is even drier and frizzier than before.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Shampoo lathers almost immediately,
perhaps the best lathering shampoo I've ever encountered. I used
the 3 products in this series together (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in
treatment), and my hair felt stronger and healthier from the first use.
A point off however for the synthetic woods scent. While no
scent is going to please everyone, I'd rather have the product
unscented than this.