Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

4.1

Octinoxate (7.5%), Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 5/18/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the feeling of this foundation. So light on the skin, never caked up on me no matter how much I layered on and never settled into any lines. And no matter how many layers I put on, I couldn't get coverage. I have light freckles that most foundations cover, but this doesn't! It's so sheer which I wasn't expecting. I also thought I wouldn't mind the packaging but I can't stand it. The sponge on it soaks up so much foundation and the bottle it more then half empty and I've only used it about 7 times.

on 4/19/2015 6:52:00 PM

This foundation is fairly light but can be built up to a light-medium. Don't expect this foundation to conceal your pimples and redness. The texture and consistency is so light that it literally feels like your skin.

on 4/13/2015 4:32:00 PM

I love this foundation, along with all the other maybelline foundations. This one is so easy to blend out into the skin making application so fast, it literally melts into the skin with one swipe making it great for moms on the go constantly............it looks super natural on the skin too, it gives me a really nice medium coverage and doesn't accentuate my fine line which long wearing foundations tend to do..............it has a really nice finish too, i would say this has a satin finish and the fit me has more of a glowy finish, i love them both though.
I always buy high-end foundations thinking I will find the perfect one but for some reason I love my maybelline foundations and concealers more.............
just fyi, my high-end pick would be the giorgio armani luminous silk

on 4/4/2015 2:08:00 PM

Don't get me wrong I like this foundation, but it's not my new HG. There some pros and cons that you should know before purchasing this foundation
Pros:
- When applied it has a weightless feel to it and it doesn't cling to dry patches on the skin
- It's not that expensive for the amount your getting and are able to use each time

Cons:
- It blends out into nothing meaning that the coverage is very sheer (so if you have acne and blemishes this properly isn't for you) and it's not able to build up coverage with multiple layers.
- The packaging might not be convenient for some (doesn't bother med that much) because of the unwashable spongeapplicator (if can't live with that this properly isn't for you)

I only use this foundation when I don't have any breakouts and I only want to even out my skin tone, because that's about the only thing this fluoridation is good for.

on 3/8/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just okay for me. I'm not impressed with the coverage. It is very sheer and not buildable. It does blend well and makes me look like I have nicer skin, but it really doesn't cover a thing. The color is a spot on match for me, so I do really like that. I am someone who prefers at least medium coverage, even on my "no makeup" days, so this just won't work for me. I find it hard to spend money on foundation that literally disappears on my skin. I could just wear a moisturizer and powder over that if that's the look I was going for. So to sum up:

Pros -
Excellent color match for my yellow undertones
Weightless feel
Inexpensive
Doesn't cling to dry patches on my skin

Cons -
It blends out into nothing
Coverage is too sheer
Packaging is not convenient
Not able to build up coverage with multiple layers

on 11/7/2014 12:12:00 AM

This is a so-so product. I really didn't notice a change in my skin. I found that it really was a bit annoying trying to use. The finish is nice for those with dry skin but the shades for skin tone are WAY off. And of course be careful you fair/light cools: The range can be orange or too pink,yet another Maybelline issue.

on 10/21/2014 6:59:00 AM

Holy Maybeline!! I love this stuff covers my dark circles instantly while giving my a nice glow under my eyes to help brighten them up! The formula is amazing it's smooth and the applicator is quick and easy to use! Totally recommend

on 10/8/2014 9:07:00 PM

I like this foundation a lot. It really does make you look younger when you wear it, and it lasts a long time. But I dont think it treats your skin very well, when I take it off I dont look as good as I do when its on. This is supposed to help you look better when its off too, and this isnt doing it for me. But other than that, amazing

on 9/9/2014 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm really liking this foundation. It reminds me of Fit Me, which is my fav DS foundation. I have combo skin that irritates easily around the nose area. So far this has not broken me out & it actually soothes any irritation. It's very light and has a satin like finish. I even like the puff applicator.
I'm between NC 15-20 in MAC & #120 Classic Ivory in Fit Me, I wear #130 Buff Beige in this foundation.

on 8/23/2014 5:08:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd one. If you like wearing Tinted Moisturizer, but would like more coverage, you'll like this. This is very close in feel but it gives more coverage than Nars, Lorac, UD, Laura Mercier or Lancome TM. I went in to Sephora for Amore Pacific TM but my Sephora doesn't stock. I tried the new Lancome, and Hourglass foundations. They were just too heavy and mask-like for me, so I went to Wallmart and got another one of these. My daughter who is 14 looks great in the Nars TM. I just like the finish of TMs. They look like beautiful skin. This is very close, goes on velvety, but I need the extra coverage now.