Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

4.1

Octinoxate (7.5%), Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 3/8/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just okay for me. I'm not impressed with the coverage. It is very sheer and not buildable. It does blend well and makes me look like I have nicer skin, but it really doesn't cover a thing. The color is a spot on match for me, so I do really like that. I am someone who prefers at least medium coverage, even on my "no makeup" days, so this just won't work for me. I find it hard to spend money on foundation that literally disappears on my skin. I could just wear a moisturizer and powder over that if that's the look I was going for. So to sum up:

Pros -
Excellent color match for my yellow undertones
Weightless feel
Inexpensive
Doesn't cling to dry patches on my skin

Cons -
It blends out into nothing
Coverage is too sheer
Packaging is not convenient
Not able to build up coverage with multiple layers

on 11/7/2014 12:12:00 AM

This is a so-so product. I really didn't notice a change in my skin. I found that it really was a bit annoying trying to use. The finish is nice for those with dry skin but the shades for skin tone are WAY off. And of course be careful you fair/light cools: The range can be orange or too pink,yet another Maybelline issue.

on 10/21/2014 6:59:00 AM

Holy Maybeline!! I love this stuff covers my dark circles instantly while giving my a nice glow under my eyes to help brighten them up! The formula is amazing it's smooth and the applicator is quick and easy to use! Totally recommend

on 10/8/2014 9:07:00 PM

I like this foundation a lot. It really does make you look younger when you wear it, and it lasts a long time. But I dont think it treats your skin very well, when I take it off I dont look as good as I do when its on. This is supposed to help you look better when its off too, and this isnt doing it for me. But other than that, amazing

on 9/9/2014 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm really liking this foundation. It reminds me of Fit Me, which is my fav DS foundation. I have combo skin that irritates easily around the nose area. So far this has not broken me out & it actually soothes any irritation. It's very light and has a satin like finish. I even like the puff applicator.
I'm between NC 15-20 in MAC & #120 Classic Ivory in Fit Me, I wear #130 Buff Beige in this foundation.

on 8/23/2014 5:08:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd one. If you like wearing Tinted Moisturizer, but would like more coverage, you'll like this. This is very close in feel but it gives more coverage than Nars, Lorac, UD, Laura Mercier or Lancome TM. I went in to Sephora for Amore Pacific TM but my Sephora doesn't stock. I tried the new Lancome, and Hourglass foundations. They were just too heavy and mask-like for me, so I went to Wallmart and got another one of these. My daughter who is 14 looks great in the Nars TM. I just like the finish of TMs. They look like beautiful skin. This is very close, goes on velvety, but I need the extra coverage now.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This isn't a bad foundation, as it is silky and goes on evenly. The sponge applicator isn't really hygienic but i don't mind very much. However this is way to pink for me, therefore i wont be repurchasing.

on 2/18/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I recently purchased this and the Dream Mousse Liquid when my HG FitMe ran out. Being that I had such a great match with the Classic Ivory shade in that line I purchased the same in both of these. Sadly, it's not quite the spot on match...you would think being the brand colors would be exact but it could be the slightly different formula causing the difference. Anyway, I was very happy with the coverage - it was light and easily build able to medium if preferred. The foam buffer helped but I still used my fingers and a makeup sponge to perfect my look. But I am sure some could just use the applicator but it would have caused the coverage to be way to heavy and a a huge waste of product as I like my foundation natural looking and sheer to light for the most part. This did blur my fine lines and lasted all day. At least 10 hours with no primer! Pretty surprised by that. FitMe usually gets me through the work day and quits when I do. I may have found a new HG...

on 1/30/2014 6:14:00 AM

Satin finish,or would it be more like velvet on your skin.I think this foundation has something very good to offer; The texture is special,I'd think it's a high end product if I didn't knew it's Maybelline. I consider this as one of the few best foundations of Maybelline.I guess you could say it's much like that Dream Mousse and I don't mean the liquid mousse(i've heard it gets oily after 4h). It is said that Dream Mousse is the most sold makeup foundation in the whole world,I'm not sure if it's true......But the Eraser is perfect,medium coverage,buildable,skin does not get shiny.Leaves your skin look flawless!!! Will buy more when it's used up.

on 11/18/2013 8:28:00 PM