December 19, 2014 | 1234 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Parisian skies

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow. For reference, I'm NW30 with olive skin and dark brown eyes. This is such a nice blue-gray color to compliment my skin and eyes. I was at a CCO when I saw this and swatched it. The texture was amazing, and I couldn't remember having anything like it in my collection, so I purchased it. If you own any of Inglot's double sparkle eyeshadows, the texture is similar to those. It's a satin with small shimmer particles that do not fallout, it is not too powdery and it is very pigmented so use a light hand! The best thing about this is how easy it is to blend. If you see this shadow, snatch it up, it's unique and beautiful. Although, I think my packaging was defective, the case of the eyeshadow is really hard to pop open.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by brwneyedxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me, this is a must-have blue eye shadow for brown eyes. It's a medium shade and the grey undertones make it the most wearable blue I own. I'm glad for that, because it contrasts well with dark eyes (mine are very deep brown) and make them pop. It's even more subtle with brown or grey shadows, but some blue still shows. Finally, it's a satin, so the texture is nice and not too shimmery.

Used to be LE, but it appears to be permanent now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I am not a big blue eyeshadow fan, but this on is so nice and applies well. I used it with deep truth in crease & outer corner and darkened crease with top knot. Kind of accentuates Brown eyes. Unfortunately its LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by xyz07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this color, it is unlike anything I have seen before! I was kicking myself for not getting it during the first round of the beauty blogger collection release so of course I was thrilled to see it restocked so I snatched it up with a free shipping code. It's an awesome grey blue with tiny tiny blue sparkles. I have hazel eyes but this seems to work because of the grey tones. I use it sparingly because I don't want to cry when it runs out. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a list in my head of eyeshadow colors that MAC does not have in their permanent line that I consider to be staples. This color is one of them and I found it kind of funny that a blogger came up with it...maybe they need to do this more often. If only someone had come up with the other color I really wish they had....
Anyway, this eyeshadow is the blue I've been looking for. It's a smokey blue that has sheen in the pan so I bet if I put it over a dark base it will look more shimmery (I need to try it out), however, over MAC paints or TFSI it is a smokey blue. It's a great everyday blue. I've tried it with copperplate and swiss chocolate in the crease and it looks great with both. Swiss chocolate almost turns it purple where the colors blend which is interesting. I just can't get over how I've been lamenting that they don't have this color-the blues are either really shimmer and bright or pale or super dark crease colors. This is a perfect mid tone for a lid color wearable for day. I wear it to work! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by carolinewknight

I like this shade of blue, it isn't too bright, just a subtle shade of blue and applies really smoothly too. A re-purchase for me. I love all of Mac's shades, can never fault their colours..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by blackmetalmist

This color went on very smoothly and applied very nicely as well. Im glad i picked this one up. The blue is not so in your face blue but its a very toned down blue. I love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

This is a very beautiful blue grey. I don't normally like blues. But this is a great color. It blends very well. It is not overly shimmery. And has a smooth texture.