December 20, 2014 | 1474 users online

Bronzers - Shiseido - Shiseido Bronzer no.3 Dark Fonce

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I didn't buy this product, only tested it in the shop. I can't believe this is the darkest shade available. It could be used as a bronzer but not for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I used to love Shiseido products, they had an amazing HG cream foundation in a small pot and an eyebrow pencil that was also amazing- after they discontinued both I stopped going to Shiseido. After a year or 2 i went by last week and they had so many new great products wow!! I bought so much, the new foundation, a couple of glosses and lipsticks and other bits...and this bronzer. I told the MA that i have had such a bad experience with bronzers in the past- all have made me look muddy, too dark/orange/stupid- the famous nars laguna doesnt work, hoola by benefit is like smearing mud on, and chanel, EL...oh gosh ive hated them all!! Im around nc32-35 lightly tan right now (i use the sunbeds and fake tan on my face) the closest i can describe my colouring is Audrina from the hills when shes tan lol...but i dont consider myself to have a deep tan, just a...tan. He recommended no 3 i said no way this will be way too dark- i usually stick to the lightest shades as im so scared of bronzer but after applying it to me it looked amazing. I bought the powder brush for it and its sooo soft just beautiful I wont go on about how soft- u have to see for yourself, never will i buy another chanel brush again. Bronzer is so silky and beautiful- maybe a TINY bit dark for day- but evenings? PERFECT!!!