April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Blush in Spring Flower 008

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So BUMMED that Rimmel went and chucked this on the scrap pile. I bought it on clearance at K-Mart, paying less than I did for the Real Techniques brush I use to apply it, and--withholding exaggeration--I've used it on my Mont Blanc/ NW15 mug every day since. A girl can grow old and die looking for the right nude blush, something to shade the cheeks and bring out your skeletal architecture without drowning your skin in colour or shimmer, and since I'm prone to statement makeup on my lips or eyes, it's nearly impossible for me to underrate this modest little tri-tone powder pod. I swirl the brush around the palette to combine the three shades, then, if I'm up to it, use the darkest shade to sink the hollow of my cheekbone, and the shimmer to polish up the crest. (Although I'm tempted to investigate a possible shade name mixup at Rimmel headquarters, since Spring Flower, to me, would be far more at home on an autumn catwalk than the actual Autumn Catwalk.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Great little blush for the price a good mix of pink, beige and mauve for when you want a good neutral without any orange. Great for fair skin, the mid shade appears quite shimmery but when blended together makes a nice sheen. Wear isn't fantastic but it is a cheap product so re-application is inevitable during the day. Can work as neutral eyeshadow in a pinch also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I swear I've picked this blush up and put it down a hundred times at the store. I'm so glad I finally purchased it...it's an amazing nude blush from the DS, which can be hard to find.

I'm really confused by the name of this, because anything named Spring Flower, you'd expect it to be spring-like...pastellish or coral? But this is a neutral/nude blush with a somewhat plummy tone to it. I've been wearing this blush on a daily basis this Fall season.

Even though the middle strip is shimmery, when all three colors are blended together it gives the most subtle sheen on the cheeks. The perfect amount for me.

I've basically given up on trying to make pinks, corals, reds, plums and any other 'colored' blush work for me. I'm sticking to nudes and it's encouraging to see some great options available at the DS.

Don't be like me...pick this blush AND TAKE IT HOME!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this blush, it's the perfect nude or natural blushes you use to pair with any look. I adore the lightest and darkest shades on their own but do find that the highlight in the middle to be to chunky so I only use it swirled with the two other colors. Together they look fantastic as well. Very blendable and great quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

This is a fabulous budget buy for fair skin lasses. It gives me a natural just been for a walk in the great outdoors type flush. I like how I can mix the colours or just each stripe individually - a little tricky but very doable! I rarely receive compliments on my blush but people always comment on this. A great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by saturninus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

On the neverending search to find a soft nude blush for PPP (NW10) skin an ending up with a pile of orange blushes, Rimmel Spring Flower was a blessing. Perfect touch of warmth on the palest skins.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just picked this up and tried it today after seeing a handful of positive reviews. I must say, I love it! It's a wonderful, natural light brown-pink look. Very classy and suitable for fall (even though it's called "Spring" Flower. o.0). For reference, I have fair skin with slight warm undertones. I think this might be alright for all fair or fair-medium skin types, though. It might not show up on darker skintones.
In terms of the packaging, like alot of drugstore blushes, it's a bit flimsy, so I have to make sure I don't get clumsy. Hehe. The brush is okay- it's not awful, so I can definitely work with it.
This blush is blendable, affordable, flattering and natural. It creates an effortless look, well... effortlessly. Try it out! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was wandering through the aisles at CVS just looking for something new when I stumbled upon this blush. I'd been hearing good things about Rimmel blushes lately, and I'd been looking for a brownish blush for Fall. So, I decided to give it a go. I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem! I haven't tried the colors separately yet, but they look amazing swirled together. It's a very sophisticated and yet fairly natural look. This is going to be my go-to Fall blush. It also just happens to be the perfect blush to go with my beloved L'Oreal Fairest Nude lipstick!

So, if you've been having trouble finding a blush to go with your nude lipsticks, or you're looking for a nice brownish blush, give this one a try! The only fault I can find with it is that it's slightly powdery when used with a stippling brush, but as it doesn't look powdery on (and isn't overly shimmery, just a nice sheen), I can overlook that. I will also be looking into other shades. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It had the fabulous 75% off orange sticker at CVS so I picked it up. It's three colors in one, a sparkly highlighter in the middle, a darker pinky mauve on the right and a lighter pink on the left. It's supposed to be blendable and multitonal, but the strips are so small I'm not sure how it could be anything but blendable if you just sweep a brush over it. I used my teensiest blush brush, and squished the bristles with my fingers so I could get one shade at a time. I used the darker color under my cheekbone, the lighter color on the apple of my cheek, and the highlighter on my cheekbone, and to my surprise it looks good! The highlighter is surprisingly close to High Beam by Benefit. Weird! It's obnoxious to use, but I'm pleasantly shocked that this cheapo blush really looks great. Great under 2 dollar purchase.