July 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Queen Size

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

On the fence! Love the mondo brush; it's both hilarious and easy to use on my very short, spare straight Asian lashes. The wand's unique bristle separation and shape grabs every lash and curls with ease and its a buildable non-spidery formula that easily washes off. The downside is smudging after 3 or so hours. It's not the worst (L'oreal Voluminous is for me, lol!) but there is a slightly noticeable haze up close. Everything else lasts all day tho, no lash drooping etc. I am debating returning or not because it is such a well-rounded mascara otherwise - truly volumizes, lengthens, and curls. Will definitely use up the tube for now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good mascara. It doesn't clump my lashes one bit. The only down size is the brush is to big to pull my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by TDeP19

Love using as base mascara, but i have to use shocking extension mascara over it to thin it out since it applies thickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Jlb91

I have been using this mascara for over 4 years (on and off). After the first tube, I didn't buy it again. I kept trying out other mascaras from sephora and drug store... but I kept going back to this mascara. I forgot about how much I LOVED this mascara! I just bought a new one a few days ago, which was not easy. Every time I went to sephora, it was gone even if they just got a shipment in that day. Apparently it sells out fast.
This is the one mascara I have repurchased multiple times. I usually buy a mascara and try a new one once I run out.
It also lasts a long time. I felt that drug store mascaras dried out quickly.

At first, I had to learn how to make it work for my lashes. I love the way it makes my lashes look...almost as if I had on some fake lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is absolutely my favorite mascara. I have natural long lashes but they are blonde and flat.This mascara immediately makes my lashes a deep intense black with just one coat and it holds a curl. It also lasts all day without running or bleeding. It might be a bit pricey for some but this mascara lasts about three months so it's definitely worth it! Ever since I tried it I have never used another mascara and I hope this never gets discontinued.(:

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a sucker for volumizing mascara, so naturally when I saw the ginormous wand, I was sold. It is by far the biggest mascara wand I have ever seen, but I think it is moreso a gimmick than anything else. The applicator is so big, and the bristles are spaced so far apart, that it literally did nothing to my eyelashes. It didn't lengthen them, or curl them, and it certainly didn't volumize them. I have decently long/full eyelashes naturally, but I felt they just slipped right through the applicator. I try not to judge mascara too harshly, because I know it is SO case-by-case, but I fail to see how this could work for anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by taylorparkhill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first saw this mascara in Sephora, I had to have it because I'm obsessed with mascara brushes. And this one was HUGE!
I bought it on New Years Eve hoping that it would make my lashes look amazing for a party I was attending. Sadly, I was extremely let down by how basic the mascara really was. It was nothing special and the brush was so big that it was just difficult to use. I had to put on 5 coats of this mascara for it to do even close to what my L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes does in just TWO coats.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This my 2nd favorite mascara. My favorite mascara is the small sized Dior Show. The full sized Dior Show goes on too clumpy. I also like the small sized Lancome Definicils. Size queen makes my lashes the longest & it goes on dark black. My lashes look awesome at first. This mascara fades & bleeds under my eyes later in the day. It would work well before a photo or if you are willing to check for fading/bleeding and reapply 4-5 hours later. My eyes get teary from allergies & dry eyes, so maybe if you do not have these issues, this mascara would not bleed on you. I have fairly thick, long lashes. It doesn't make my lashes look as thick as Dior Show but it does make them look longer. I would consider buying it again. I am not sure if it is the giant brush, formula or both that make this mascara somewhat unique.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CCatena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First let me say i have spent the last year trying to find the perfect mascaa. no clumps, smudges or smears under my eye that i need to clean up at the end of the day. this product delivers that but the packaging deters from a better rating. it only comes in one color - black, which is ok for me goes on well and only minimally clumps. but the tube comes with a giant applicator. it makes corners, bottom lashes and fine hairs nearly impossible to get to without making a mess. i got some disposable mascara wands from the makeup counter and find myself rubbing one against the large mascara wand to gather enough color to use in those fine tight areas. the look is good, but a second, or smaller brush might make the product more user friendly. i am still using it and hope to get better, but right now i am on the fence about buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The name of this is Size Queen not queen size lol