September 17, 2014 | 946 users online

Lips - Max Factor - Lipfinity - 190 Indulgent

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by SnowyBiscuit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this lip color/product exclusively for 10 years. So sad when Max Factor stopped selling in the U.S. I just bought 10 from an overseas seller and it ended up costing me$15/per including shipping - when Max Factor sold in the U.S. I could easily find it for $12 and sometimes for $9, but I will happily pay $15 rather than have to go without. It wears like iron only fading if I eat something that is oily. I guess it is a mlbb shade for me because it is the only color that I wear that makes me feel great (every day for 10 years). The amount of product you get for the price is excellent because I rarely have to apply it more than once a day. I do not find it drying, but dry lips is not a problem for me - I know others have experienced this with this product. I LOVE LIPFINITY 190.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is since 8 years a staple in my beauty bag. I use it as a lip liner as it is a nude beige-rosy-brown shade and it is not frosty/metallic/pearly like some similar product of the same range or of similar products of other brands. Actually it is a very natural colour, not so dark like it looks in the package. It is like my lips but just a bit darker, so that I can use almost every other colour on my lips and obtain a sensuous 3D effect. The really good thing is that it has an incomparable lasting power, better than every other lip pencil, lip stain or lip marker I have ever tried. I apply it once in a fine line around my lips and smudge it into the inner side, then I apply a gloss or a lipstick and I forget about it. I don’t need any touch ups. Even after a greasy meal, the lipstick is gone but I still have some “lip liner” left, as it fades a bit in a very natural way, so that I just need to reapply a hint of lipstick or gloss and it looks perfect. This is for me the “little black dress” of the lip make up.
Some months ago I found out that Max Factor has been discontinued in the USA and in a panic attack, fearing that they will discontinue it also in other countries, I stapled few tubes of it. I hope I will still find it until some brand will bring out something really comparable to it for the natural colour and the long lasting power.