July 26, 2014 | 1049 users online

Deodorants - Simple - Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using Simple skincare around the time I got this, as far as I can recall this left my under arms dry and it did not irritate the delicate skin there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this! I've been using this non-stop since I discovered it over three years ago. I have sensitive skin so anything with fragrance or (harsh) chemicals will give me so much irritation that it turns into eczema. This one doesn't irritate me at all and it works! I spray my deodorant spray over this roll-on in the morning and then freshen up around lunch time (I probably don;'t need to but it feels wrong not to) and I am yet to have any unpleasant smell incidents.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by theleia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it. It's not entirely scentless, but the scent is barely noticeable and doesn't smell like deodorant. Keeps me dry all day--and we're talking about Singapore where it's 35 degrees c on average.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I like that it's fragrance free and not irritating on my skin. But that's about it. I find that the drying time of this deodorant takes forever and it doesn't protect me so well. I don't think it's the best for me.