Simple Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

on 11/11/2014 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this deo religiously since 5 years ago. I am allergic to deodorant, esp. the scented one. They always give me rashes and I smell worst than not putting any on. Not to mention the yellow stain and odor left on my clothes.

The only thing sucks about this product is I cannot find it in Indonesia, so I always have to stock up whenever I go to SG or KL.

on 10/23/2014 6:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have using this product for 3 years and I love it. I live in Malaysia that is summer everyday. My body smells bad actually. Since I used this my armpit doesn't smell and since it doesn't have any fragrance, I really love it! You need to buy this if you have armpit odor problem!!
ps: I also had recommended to my friend and she loves it!

on 10/28/2013 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This was the first anti-perspirant I used. It doesn't have a strong perfume-y scent which was good. It did not irritate my skin much as I worried it would. Never apply it on open skin like sores or cuts though. Relatively okay.

on 3/26/2013 5:17:00 PM

Love this! I've been using this non-stop since I discovered it over three years ago. I have sensitive skin so anything with fragrance or (harsh) chemicals will give me so much irritation that it turns into eczema. This one doesn't irritate me at all and it works! I spray my deodorant spray over this roll-on in the morning and then freshen up around lunch time (I probably don;'t need to but it feels wrong not to) and I am yet to have any unpleasant smell incidents.

on 10/18/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it. It's not entirely scentless, but the scent is barely noticeable and doesn't smell like deodorant. Keeps me dry all day--and we're talking about Singapore where it's 35 degrees c on average.

on 6/29/2011 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like that it's fragrance free and not irritating on my skin. But that's about it. I find that the drying time of this deodorant takes forever and it doesn't protect me so well. I don't think it's the best for me.