November 22, 2014 | 1420 users online

Deodorants - Simple - Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by arummmanis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this deo religiously since 5 years ago. I am allergic to deodorant, esp. the scented one. They always give me rashes and I smell worst than not putting any on. Not to mention the yellow stain and odor left on my clothes.

The only thing sucks about this product is I cannot find it in Indonesia, so I always have to stock up whenever I go to SG or KL.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Samihah2309

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have using this product for 3 years and I love it. I live in Malaysia that is summer everyday. My body smells bad actually. Since I used this my armpit doesn't smell and since it doesn't have any fragrance, I really love it! You need to buy this if you have armpit odor problem!!
ps: I also had recommended to my friend and she loves it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first anti-perspirant I used. It doesn't have a strong perfume-y scent which was good. It did not irritate my skin much as I worried it would. Never apply it on open skin like sores or cuts though. Relatively okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this! I've been using this non-stop since I discovered it over three years ago. I have sensitive skin so anything with fragrance or (harsh) chemicals will give me so much irritation that it turns into eczema. This one doesn't irritate me at all and it works! I spray my deodorant spray over this roll-on in the morning and then freshen up around lunch time (I probably don;'t need to but it feels wrong not to) and I am yet to have any unpleasant smell incidents.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by theleia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it. It's not entirely scentless, but the scent is barely noticeable and doesn't smell like deodorant. Keeps me dry all day--and we're talking about Singapore where it's 35 degrees c on average.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I like that it's fragrance free and not irritating on my skin. But that's about it. I find that the drying time of this deodorant takes forever and it doesn't protect me so well. I don't think it's the best for me.