April 17, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Rosken Dry Skin Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by edenholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this cream because it was cheap and I needed a better solution to my long-standing dry skin. When I first put it on I wasn't expecting a lot as it's a lot thinner and less greasy than most creams for super dry skin, but boy was I wrong! It's the best moisturiser I've ever used for my skin, it provides immediate benefits and just gets better over time. The fact that it absorbs nicely without leaving a greasy residue is just icing on the cake!

It has a pleasant smell and comes in a handy tube for popping in a handbag. I don't tend to have great product fidelity but I will definitely be sticking with this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jaedan

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
This product has a nice scent, and is most suitable if you have dry-very dry skin or just LOVE a heavy moisturiser. I mostly use this for my hands because I do find that this product is costly for everyday all over the body lotion. But this product is the best, if you want smooth baby soft skin for a social event or a night out. This product hydrates my skin like no other, without my skin feeling oily. If you dislike heavy moisturisers that you can feel, then this may not be the product for you. Definitely worth a try, I recommend that you start with the handcream-sized bottle. Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As far as drugstore lotions are concerned, this one is top-notch. Got mine on promotion for around 3 dollars and immediately went back for a travel-size. Rich but not oily, and v easy to apply. Not as good as Korres and therefore not as immediately effective on extremely dry skin, but a great everyday moisturiser nevertheless. Completely unscented so you don't get bored with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by bbcreamlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most AMAZING cream I have tried. It is super-moisturizing. I used to have really dry,scaly and itchy skin before this and people used to say that my skin was worse than my mother's. So I asked her what her secret was. She presented me with this tub of cream and after constant use, my skin feels really smooth and is glowing! My mother swears by this cream to, and trust me, her skin still nicer than my, probably due to the 20+ years of using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

BEST MOISTURIZER IN THE UNIVERSE!! I discovered by chance, my mum always bought this lotion for her hands and body. I used it for my hands and realized how moisturising and hydrating it was. In that time, i had eczema and tried so many medicated lotions that didnt really lock in the moisture for me. So i decided to use it on my face.This is hands down the best lotion ever, i use it on my face every single day and night. I also use it under my foundation and it makes my foundation/make up look flawless and lasts longer too. I went through so many bottles of these. [I use the normal one, the blue sticker one] Havent tried the one with the orange sticker which is the vitamin E.