December 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Oscillation Intensity

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I thought the oscillating thing was a gimmick; it took me awhile to try it. After I purchased the Oscillating Primer and loved it, I decided to give the mascara try. The key to applying it is with a light hand. Let the brush do the work for you. It works really well. I especially love how it looks at the lash line. It makes my lashes look nice and thick at the lash line.

I love how it separates the lashes. I hate when they are all clumped together. It isn't great for volume, but I have never found a mascara that I liked that did both length and volume well. I layer my mascara to get the look I want.

It doesn't smudge on me and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I always use the Oscillating Primer over it, followed by the mascara. I switch up the mascara that I use as my final layer for volume, but I have been sticking with these two products for my first layer!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

I love the applicator and how it vibrates to separate lashes, but not a fan of the formula. It runs, smears, and hard to apply without getting it on your lids. It also takes FOREVER to dry. I would apply it and 5 minutes later blink and it'll smudge. However, it's great for layering on top of other mascaras because the vibrating keeps it from clumping :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I'm on a search for a new mascara, and this is a serious contender for HG. It really separates my lashes without clumping, is easy to put on, and doesn't get on my eyelids (I've had problems with a few that do that). I think the vibration is a bit of a hoax, but I've only used it a few times at this point. Even without the vibration I love the brush and it is the best separating mascara I've used to date.

*******Update********
So I like to flit around with different mascara's... and I've found way better. I put this one back in the rotation every now and then and find I'm just disappointed, which is sad because I used to love it so much. It really smears and flakes off by the end of the day. It just can't hold up compared to Kiss Me Heroine Make (which I get through Amazon). I also have a sample of Defincils that I'm working through, and that wears a ton better as well, so I'm retracting my five lippies and putting it to three. Still good, there is just better out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by psuetani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I've used to date. I've even had people ask me if I was wearing false eyelashes!! LOL. Anyway, do make sure to use the vibration in the wand to separate your lashes and you will look amazing! I have blue eyes and could use dark brown or black, but chose black. It's my go to when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. Just a touch of this mascara and some blush and I'm good to go because everyone is drawn to your eyes and not the rest of your face. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by vmaricela20

If you want separation, and definition then this is a great mascara. The vibration it gives does help with the separation of the lashes. When i start putting to much on without the vibration motion it may clump up just a tiny bit, so i use the vibration button and it starts separating them! I usually like volume so i put on 3 to 4 coats or more! i know a lot isn't it . It may be build able volume, but not a whole lot. It is a wet product so between each coat i do have to wait for it to dry. I love the brush it's not that big and gets the job done!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is nice, the formula is great, very fluid with good color intensity. However, I'm not a fan of the brush and the formula together, it makes my lashes clumpy because the brush's bristles are so far apart and small that it doesn't comb through enough to separate after the formula is on. I also find that due to the comb, the formula goes on too heavily that it weighs my lashes down enough to make it pointless to use an eyelash curler. The vibrations on the comb do nothing. Overall verdict: good formula, would be a great mascara if it had a different brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Artupmyface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you like vibrating mascaras, then you probably would love this; it does give a more intense, dramatic look than the original.

I think for a vibrating mascara to work you have to have a certain type of lash-my friend used this and it looks phenomenal, on my average lashes it looks clumpy.

I won't be buying this again due to the clumpy lashes I get half the time I use it, as well as it just takes too long to apply. I need something quick!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a new version of the Oscillation Mascara, called Oscillation Intensity. It is way better than the original, but still not worth the $40 CDN in my opinion. The brush is thicker, so you get more volume than the original. It defines pretty well too. As I said though not worth $40. I think the whole vibrating mascara thing is a fad we will look back on as something crazy we used to do.