July 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Fragrances - Korres - Iris, Lilly of the Valley and Cotton eau de toilette

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

**UPDATED REVIEW** So after using this exclusively for the last couple of months, I am noticing that the fragrance has changed. It seems to have lost some of it's freshness and now is quite musky. I also noticed that the bottle appears to be leaking around the cap so maybe the fragrance inside is exposed to air thus changing the scent. I wouldn't buy this again because of the way it changed on me.

**ORIGINAL REVIEW** Love this fragrance. I don't know a thing about describing notes and such, all I know is that this is a clean warm floral but not overpowering. I had to import this as I couldn't find it anywhere, so the price was very high (gave it 4/5 for this reason). But I love this so much that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. I sometimes spray this on before going to sleep as there is something comforting about it. It is definitely a unique scent, and highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ChildOfTheMoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Notes: lily of the valley, iris, rose, musk and cotton.

Beautiful, just beautiful! Powdery-clean, snuggly and warm. Even though I like the powdery quality of lily of the valley I often find it to be overwhelming in a fragrance. But in this one it is just right! You get that snuggly clean sheets smell without heady soapiness. Is it iris or cotton that smell like paper to my nose? Not sure, but it's unique and just the right amount. I can't detect much rose, but it is there offering some subtle sweetness to the scent. The drydown is slightly powdery, musky and comforting. Iris, Lily... is like white clouds in blue summer sky; powdery, creamy, soft, fluffy, clean, white... gorgeous in its simplicity. A powdery floral for those who want something more subtle and understated and not so... floral?

I am truly impressed by the uniqueness and quality of Korres fragrances. Now I own a bottle of Iris, Lily... and three other of their fragrances. Safe to say, I'm in love with the concept.

This product is cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a rather warm, powdery scent that would suit autumn or winter best. All the main notes are listed in the name. It is rather subtle with average lasting power and a reasonable price ( in Greece). I am currently using a sample but I would consider a full bottle for everyday wear in September or October.