December 21, 2014 | 1489 users online

Gels/Soaps - Pattern Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I got this as a gift from Pattern, to try their products and I absolutely love it.
I got three things - citrus body wash, black pepper body wash and sage lotion. So I wasn't too crazy about the black pepper body wash. But I feel in love with the citrus body wash. it gets your skin super cleaned and makes you smell sooo soo nice. Citrus fresh, nothing overwhelming or too strong of a scent. And I LOVE the sage lotion. Super moisturizing and did not leave a residue or any stickyness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I've been on a sulfate-free & paraben-free kick ever since I took a couple of ecology courses and realized that they are bad for the environment. I decided to try out this little-known brand after reading about it in my husband's Men's Health, mostly because I believe in supporting small businesses. I have 2 bottles, Black Pepper and Nutmeg. I really love the Nutmeg, it has a warm, spicy, enveloping fragrance that I love. Great if you like warmer scents. It's also a moisturizing formula which is a plus for me. My husband likes the Black Pepper wash. It has a sharp, masculine scent that's a little too harsh for me. It's not quite as moisturizing as the Nutmeg so it's perfect for him. They are a little expensive at $20 for an 8 oz bottle but it doesn't take much and it'll last a long time.