November 26, 2014 | 1635 users online

Body Scrubs - Avon - Foot Works Marine Salt Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by CupcakePetal123

I am in LOVE with scrubs. I use two facial scrubs daily after taking a shower. From the previous scrubs that I have used, this one stood out the most. You see, my feet are fine. So I use Foot Works as a facial scrub instead of using it to soften my feet. I know what you'e thinking. Why would I buy a scrub that specifically says "Foot Works" if I'm going to use it on my face? Well I didn't buy it. My friend let me borrow it so I tested it on my face and fell in love. Now they let me use it frequently along with Up & Up's Apricot Facial Scrub. Anyways! I used Foot Works and absolutely loved it. The feeling of all those little granules scrubbing away all the scum off your face is so invigorating. I also love the clean, minty, menthol-like scent and how it makes my skin tingly. This scrub really makes my face soft and clean and I love it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Jessikalynn

I love this stuff. It smells wonderful, and does an amazing job on getting all the dead skin off of my feet and leaving them amazingly soft. I don't even have to use it every day. In combination with the marine salt hydrating balm, my feet have never looked better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried many of Avon's Foot Works scrub but this one has them beat. The combination of fine and coarse grains/salt does a great job at healing the dry spots on my feet, specifically the cracked areas of my left heel. I have used it daily for a month in combination with Burt's Bees Apricot baby oil, which I apply once dry, and have noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin. While the deep crack is not completely gone, the dry, cracked skin all around it is smooth and healthy and the crack is less noticeable. Have already repurchased.