July 22, 2014 | 2164 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - The OneSweep Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by fillecanadienne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like this product - I bought it in Nectar before reading the reviews, just because it was on sale for 5.99 and I liked the peachy colour. It looks beautiful on, and I do see the effect of the contouring part - I don't get all the complaints about the lack of pigmentation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by oo0Vulcan0oo

Terrible terrible product. There was absolutely no pigmentation on the bronzer. The blush was better though. I will probably keep this product in my stash of makeup just for the blush (because while it wasn't great, it was decent and the shade was nice), however....I am at a loss as to what I will do with this crappy bronzer. I would return it.....but I have since lost the receipt.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

This product is total garbage!! I bought it while looking for a more economical contouring option than my smash box contouring kit. Both the blush and contour colour (although they are beautiful colours in the pan) gave no colour pay off!!! They have NO pigment to them whatsoever! No matter how much I applied, I couldn't get the colours to show up. Very, very disappointing l'oreal. And for a drugstore product, these were pricey too!! I wish I could have got my money back!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Aylapc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This really isn't as bad as the reviews say. My biggest complaint is the packaging. After having it for a week the top broke up. Not the worst drugstore blush but I will not be getting it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatte5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This lasts all of 15 minutes. You need to apply a lot just for it to show up and it doesn't even stay on. I got this on sale and it's still a waste of $7.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by SeasideMel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far the worst makeup item of any kind I have ever purchased. Zero pigmentation! You can apply and apply with no pay off. I bought Posh Chic, but from the reviews I guess they're all like that. The product is worthless.
D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Wow talk about ZERO pigmentation. I should have read closely, its the infamous One Sweep by L'oreal that also created the ingenious one sweep eye shadow; the U shape trios your suppose to swipe in one stroke to instantly deposit shades in the natural contours of your eye? (Ring a bell?) Yup same concept here, swipe brush between blush & bronzer side to get the "sculpting" look. Great concept, especially because the surface area of the pan is larger so its quite possible if there was any color payoff. I picked up Nectar; a beautiful looking matte peach blush and a olive matte brown bronzer on the other side; perfect combo---NOT. Mind you Im NC25 so pretty light skin and you know how the inside of your finger tips are naturally lighter/pinkier if you may? thats the exact shade of the blush after I 'rubbed' my finger in it, repeatedly. No light swatches here; the bronzer was the same poor quality. I turned my extra lamp on in my room and threw on my reading glasses to inspect the barely there color. HUGE disappointment. Girls that even like the barely there look are better off with NYC blushes, please don't bother with these. These look ALOT prettier in the pan then you can imagine/appreciate.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by tonixtonix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Epic Fail! I purchased this product in Nectar as a dupe for the now discontinued Too Faced Peach Leopard bronzer. The product is hard as a rock and I literally can not even get any product onto a brush without taking my stiffest brush and grinding it into the product. Zero payoff on this $10 epic fail of a product. Returning ASAP!

Update: I never got around to returning it so I put it in my kids play makeup kit. No worries about them getting it on anything, it doesn't come out of the pan at ALL!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've known from trial & error that if there's one consistent thing drugstore blushes lack, it's pigmentation. This can be a good or bad thing: good because you won't look clownish; bad because the color may not look as it does in packaging. Armed with that knowledge, I chose the darkest color, 830 Flush. I'm NC 30-35 and it shows up beautifully on my skin. In fact, 2 applications were a bit much.

What I did is took the included brush and swiped the blush and contour shade until the brush was saturated evenly. One application would be fine if I were using lipcolor however, I chose two swipes because I like a rosy glow that looks like I just came in from the cold. I need to be a bit more light-handed since I could have easily looked like a clown.

Two hours later, it still looks freshly applied. It starts to degrade at hour 6, maybe less in humid conditions.

While the brush was what initially drew me in AND I continue to use it, I dislike it because it's rough and I feel like it takes off the foundation I very carefully applied. It also caused me to look blotchy. I wouldn't mind paying $1 more for a softer brush. Bought this for under $10 at Longs/ CVS Honolulu. I think it is well worth it on sale but would hesitate paying full price. I didn't expect Nars or even Sephora quality with this but I'm pleasantly surprised with the overall quality. Def better than CG!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by starslut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not understand the hate ladies! I purchased this in Posh after carefully reading all reviews I could find and being quite certain I would have better results lighting my money on fire.

Not so! I'm glad I bought it anyway, I love it! Posh is a mauvey pink with a hint of plum and sparkle. It shows up just fine on my NC25-30 skin. The bronzer side is a realistic deepening of skin, no oompa loompa, no sparkle.

The weirdest thing, I like the stupid, gimmicky, brush. What?? I know, I can't believe it. Center the indent of the V directly over your cheekbone, and apply from hairline to apple, voila! Actual, instant cheekbones.