April 19, 2014 | 980 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Fearless Fog

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by SteffieTV

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The prettiest nail polish that I ever saw. It simply looks delicious on me. My toes say thank you and so do my fingernails... I feel so sexy with it on...

SteffieTV

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by srarana23

Yes, yes, yes. This is a lavender based gray (to me at least). It looks great on short nails and long. Fearless fog saved my chewed up nails from never growing back. Not only did they grow back long, but they grew back strong and durable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to get their nails back from nail biting hell. I repainted this every two days and within a week and a half I had my nails back! And the color is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This nail polish is from the sally hansen nail growth miracle line. Color comes out to a dark purple/grey. L0ve it! Super pigmented so I only used one coat. Doesn't come out streaky. Brush is a flat an wide so it makes applying polish wayyyy easier. Def will repurchase this and other colors!