Sally Hansen Fearless Fog

4.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This color is a dupe for the beloved SOPI Metro Chic. The color is a great neutral for work professionals & every day wear. It last 7+ days with minimal chips & tip wear until I remove it. I use Seche Vite base/top coat. One coat & its opaque though I still use 2 & dries rather quickly. I am usually not a fan of SH because I think its overpriced for a non high end drugstore brand & colors are limited. However this is worth the $. SH Insta Dri in Slick Slate is virtually the same color as I have both.

on 12/18/2012 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The prettiest nail polish that I ever saw. It simply looks delicious on me. My toes say thank you and so do my fingernails... I feel so sexy with it on...

SteffieTV

on 7/12/2011 3:45:00 PM

Yes, yes, yes. This is a lavender based gray (to me at least). It looks great on short nails and long. Fearless fog saved my chewed up nails from never growing back. Not only did they grow back long, but they grew back strong and durable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to get their nails back from nail biting hell. I repainted this every two days and within a week and a half I had my nails back! And the color is wonderful!

on 6/28/2011 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This nail polish is from the sally hansen nail growth miracle line. Color comes out to a dark purple/grey. L0ve it! Super pigmented so I only used one coat. Doesn't come out streaky. Brush is a flat an wide so it makes applying polish wayyyy easier. Def will repurchase this and other colors!

Popular Polishes