L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss

4.1

on 12/28/2014 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this at the work place , I'm WATERMELON CRUSH , omg where do I begin at first I didn't really like it but when it became my go to lip gloss I was hooked I can't live without it , it's very light weight color sheer and it last a good. 2 hours or so but I like the fact that this lip gloss don't peel and start to have white crust on your lips it doesn't do that after it fades its normal and I just reapply ,

on 12/11/2014 11:30:00 PM

absolutely fantastic! Not super sticky, lasts a good time, offers great color, and perfect shine. I have this in many colors and love them all!! I am a ballroom dancer and this gloss works so well for long days dancing and even for performing. No complaints.

on 12/2/2014 9:28:00 AM

I have owned so many of these for so long and I have no idea why I haven't reviewed these. They are a semi opaque non sticky gloss of color that go wonderful as a topper to a matte lippy to add a bit of punch. For me personally these are great over darker colors if it's making my lips look a bit thin I can run this over the top and make my lips look plumper and throw it in my bag for touch ups. It is a gloss so the staying power is Meh bought the same as other glosses. I downgraded 1 lippy because squeeze tubes are not my favorite way to apply gloss but on the plus the smell of these are slightly vanilla not the strong plastic smell some L'oreal lipsticks can have. There are several shades clear, frost and metallic to give you different looks. I have also used this on a "no-makeup" day when I want just a little something on the face. So yep I will repurchase these.

on 9/12/2014 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the color Nude Touch (152). It is a medium pinky-nude. If I apply too much then it looks very frosty. So, I just use a small amount and dab it in to my lips. It's not sticky and it is fairly pretty -- but I can't stand the smell. It is too sweet. I like the NYX lip glosses -- they smell more like cake batter. This stuff smells like old school sickly sweet. I don't know. I just can't get past it. I wouldn't buy this color again, maybe a paler, sheerer color -- but if all of these glosses smell the same -- pass.

on 8/26/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This lipgloss is very watery, non sticky, which I'm still deciding wether this is good or bad. The color I got was watermelon crush and the color basically just looked clear. The one thing i like that it is very natural looking and non sticky... But needs to be reapplied often, which is a con.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this gloss in the shade "raspberry splash" (which is a rosy pink shade). I love this lip gloss! It smells like vanilla, applies smoothly, and is comfortable to wear. The color in this gloss shows up fairly well, and it's very affordable. The only down side is that it doesn't last long. I would still recommend it though!

This is an amazing gloss. It is smooth and creamy an smells like vanilla! The packaging is very sleek and pretty and it only costs $5!

on 3/28/2014 7:07:00 AM

This is a decent lip gloss, but unfortunately I hate using it because of the smell! At first I didn't mind it, it smells like really sickly sweet caramel, which is fine... for a while... and then I started to feel sick while I was wearing it. It might just be my taste in smell (or maybe my specific colour - "144 - Skyline Glow"), but unfortunately I will not be using this product again.

on 3/21/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best glosses I've used. I've tried more expensive brands and this gloss blows them out of the water. I bought mine in 'nude touch' and it is the perfect, shimmery nude shade. The consistency is not sticky and it's quite long wearing for a gloss. I personally prefer squeeze tubes over wands, but that's just me. I will definitely be repurchasing and I can't wait to try the other colors! I'm glad I found a drugstore gloss that is this good and readily available.

on 2/28/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i like using these for applying over lipstick since it's a squeeze tube and i won't get different colors all over the wand on a regular type gloss with an applicator. its a decent non-sticky gloss but lasting power could be better.

Recommended for Medium Skin