November 28, 2014 | 1282 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by twiggyrawr

Great moisturizer to use! Being oil-free, it doesn't cause my skin to break out, which is great in trying to manage acne. It also has SPF so that's a nice component to protect your skin against the sun.
However in the winter, I find this may not be enough, especially on the really cold and windy days (then I would substitute another moisturizer).
The price is pretty affordable and it's easily found in Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart where I live.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by BrutallyHonest12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite sunblocks. Perfect for face and body. No white residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by camerae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this moisturizer for years now (first the SPF 15 and now the 35) and I love it! I have oily but dry skin which is sometimes hard to deal with, and it's important to me to wear SPF on my face every day and I love that this product combines my moisturizer and SPF into one product. 3/4 pumps is enough for my entire face and neck.

Pros:
-price is very reasonable ($12-14)
-dispenser can be closed for traveling and you can remove the top to get the last bits of product when empty
-high SPF
- absorbs into my skin quickly
-I live in a humid climate, so moisture level is just right for me

Cons:
-can be hard to find in a store, easier to buy online

Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by kuntea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for so long and I always stock up on more, especially when they go on sale. I have combination skin, oily on the forehead and chin, dry on my cheeks.This is a great moisturizer, however I use it with another lotion because I still have dry spots when I use the moisturizer alone. It's also convenient since it has spf in it so I don't have to use a separate sunscreen~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by troo12

This is a great moisturizer if you are looking for something with sunscreen. I recently acknowledged the importance of adding sunscreen to my skincare regimen and thus swapped my usual moisturizer for this! It has never broken me out and absorbs really quickly! It definitely smells of sunscreen but it's not overbearing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I was on a hunt to find a cheap moisturizer that had over spf 30 and was oil free. There I was on my hands and knees at ulta scrounging through the more drugstore skin care shelfs searching for anything that fit my requirements. I couldnt find anything that wasnt over 15 dollars and was what I wanted! Just as I was about to give up I spot this lone little box turned around and obviously not in the right place. And what do you know it was this stuff! Exactly what I was looking for. Spf 35, oil free and only 12 dollars. I looked everywhere for anymore and couldn't find where the box came from or anything, it was weird. But I love this product. Didnt break me out, was moisturizing enough for my oily skin, and I love the spf 35 benefit. This was like a gift from god!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Never broke me out, moisturises well for the summer. My dry skin during the winter will probably need more than this.

Absorbs well, smells fine, love the pump bottle. Overall great daily product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by himynameisdani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff hydrates my dry skin. It's not too oily and it makes my skin so soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by bergafer3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised by the bad reviews, but that's why there's soo many different products out there. I love it it doesn't Irritate my sensitive skin, and Hydrates it nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am shocked by the bad reviews on here, as I love this sunscreen and I am picky :) I used to use Lancome Bien Fait sunscreen, but after a while it was getting too pricey so I looked for a drug store spf that would protect my skin, and not make me break out or leave a white case, or sting my eyes. This product is perfect. I use it everyday after washing my face, and before applying makeup. It never makes my combination-trouble skin break out, never stings my eyes. I have never had issues with it balling up. I would definitely recommend this product!