October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Mascara - mark - Lash all you want high volume

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually given this product by someone who loves it. All I can say is I am glad I didn't waste my money on it. It isn't the worst mascara in the world, but it really isn't anything special at all. I really can't say anything other than this is an average mascara, darkens lashes gives a bit of volume and curl (but the curl doesn't last). Price wise I believe this is more expensive than several drugstore brands (covergirl, maybelline, rimmel etc) and I think you are better off with one of the drugstore brands.
I would not "repurchase" this product as I feel there are better mascaras out there in the same price point.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have sold Mark since 2005. I was a huge fan of Make It Big mascara and even though I strayed, I always went back to MIB. Lash All You Want is the new replacement for MIB and I hate it. Not only do you get less product for a higher price ($10 versus the $7, and before that, $5 MIB cost), but the brush is now the rubberized brush of mascaras everywhere, which really does nothing to volumize as it can't coat all sides of the lashes. I've noticed some lash breakage and loss since I started using this. Additionally, it does not hold curl, flakes horribly and the product in the tube dries up pretty quickly. Most mascaras should be good for 2-3 months if stored and sealed properly, though I like to toss mine after a month just because of bacteria growth and sensitive eyes... this one was too dry to go on smoothly within 2.5 weeks! I am sooo disappointed in Mark and this product and glad that I snagged one last MIB last month when I bought this mascara, so I can atleast give it a proper goodbye. If you want a decent, cheap volumizing mascara, go with Avon Super Shock (original or Max) or one of the regular Maybelline Volum' Express (not the new ones).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Atsparkler018

This is slowly becoming my go to mascara, i used to use Avon's Super shock religiously but i've been really liking the formula of this. I would recommend it to anyone who wants fuller lashes, not longer ones. I'm excited for the new version of this with a different brush, as this one is quite large and can be difficult to use if you arent used to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by missalys95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

"make me lash" is probably my new favorite mascara.
it's comparable to L'Oreal's Voluminous Carbon Black (my other HG mascara) but with less clump-age. the wand is spiky, which i was a little skeptical of because spiky wands never worked for me before, but this one was different. The spikes on the wand helped grab every lash, especially the ones closest to my inner corners, giving my lashes the falsies effect. I loved how it made my lashes perfectly fan out with volume and length - people have asked me if i was wear false lashes!
it was also easier to take off because the formula wasn't super wet or super dry (unlike make it big, mark.'s other mascara). the spikes on the bottom didn't help much because they were mostly always coated with excess mascara, but i wasn't really expecting much otherwise. all mascaras do this.
all in all, an amazing mascara that is worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ALAuchter

I do like this mascara, but still prefer Mark.'s Make It Big for volume. This is good for the little lashes (I use it on my lower lashes for wow factor), but I'm not too impressed overall. It doesn't smudge, which is great because I have oily skin and live in a high-humidity climate. The color is rich and the consistency is velvety, but these are also things you can get from Make It Big. I think it's a nice compliment to Make It Big and is a great price, but I don't think this would be my main mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by ryan1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Have been wearing this for few days now and i must say i think i have fallen in love. It give beautiful volume and decent length. Does not flake or smudge No clumping. The brush is a tad big but iv figured out how to work with it.It does not irritate my eyes which is a plus. I will deff repurchase this gives me the volume i want.