August 23, 2014 | 1744 users online

Hair Color - Creme of Nature - Permanent Hair Color

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by soundsofepip

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using 9.3 Light Golden Blonde for 2 years. Everyone tells me the color is so natural and vibrant and it looks great. The booster makes my hair blond, but underneath it is a dark golden blonde so it looks very ombre. Also it comes with Argan oil, which conditions your hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

HONEY BLONDE. To put it short I bought the same kind of peroxide bleach in another make with a guy on the front of the box and there was 4 times the amount of product in there. It stripped my hair like a mofo but so will all bleaching products if you go from black hair to blonde and I paid half the price for it.
This box cost $8.99 at Duane Reade and barely covered my now cropped half inch hairdo so I recommend that if you do want to bleach blonde don't go for any of the boxes aimed at black people. There are only 3 makes like this and all three contained less that sufficient amounts of product.
Also the stench of this product is so strong once you put it on your hair you'll be gagging and have to open the windows. It was STRONG.
CARAMEL BLONDE. Very different experience. It dyes your hair to a light brown color, barely smells at all and doesn't leave your hair feeling like parchment. This box costs $5 in the BBS so I won;t be buying any black hair products from drug stores again as they are always overpriced. There was enough product in this to cover my short cropped hair perfectly.