November 27, 2014 | 1171 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Caqui

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been on an orange lip kick lately. Despite having always been told I have cool coloring, I've discovered that warm lip colors look great on me. This is bright and lively without being too loud and lasts pretty well for a lip gloss. I can sheer it out a bit or wear it full force and it wears off evenly so stays looking pretty even as it fades. Definitely will rebuy when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I brought this gloss on a whim. Usually when people say things are universally flattering, most of the time I find they really are not. But this one of those rare occasions where I find it holds much truth. But it is no surprise as this was the intention of the creator of this gloss Lily Nima. On me the gloss is a dark almost burnt orange (I have pigmented purple toned lips btw). I absolutely love this shade so much that I think I will purchase two backups of it; so ladies don't sleep on this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

Love! I got this last week and i cant stop wearing it. Im nc 35 latina dk brownish black hair and dk brown eyes. This is a great gloss that can b worn opaque or sheer. On me its a thicker longer lasting and better smelling version of korres mango lip balm. If i can im getting a backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by LustreBonBon

This product surprised me. The Persimmon description really turned me off but I ordered it to complete the collection. Strangely, it turned out to be a new favorite. I'm nc30/c3, nw25 for summer. it looks like a lovely pale coral. it complements the new bronze tone in my skin and looks effortless. I do sheer it down a bit.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ml44

This Lipglass id from the Blogger's Obsession limited edition collection. MAC lists it as Persimmon Orange. On me, it is very opaque orange, like the orange paint one would use in a kindergarten. It is more orange than NARS l/s in Heat Wave. I can wear orange-reds, but the Caqui orange color is very harsh on my skin. It almost has a hint of yellow, like a pumpkin. It actually made the lines under my eyes stand out more. I imagine, however, this could be a great color on someone because it is unusual, so it might be exactly the color someone is looking for. So I gave it a 3. The texture is very opaque, very like orange paint going on, but it can be rubbed in for more sheerness. Other than that, the texture seems like MAC Tinted Lipglass, a bit thick and sticky. I like the texture. For reference, I am NC 15-20 with pink and gold in my skin and I have pale, cool blonde hair with mocha lowlights right now. I'm sending this one back.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No