April 20, 2014 | 1302 users online

Lip Gloss - Stila - Vanilla Lip Glaze

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I really don't like the twist up lipgloss applicators, I do prefer a wand to apply. This color is a shimmery nude color which doesn't show up as anything really except sparkle. It is ok for daily wear as it is barely noticeable but it isn't anything special that I would hunt down a backup of. I did get this in a swap so can't comment on the price, but I wouldn't buy again anyway. If this came in a tube with a wand then I might feel differently.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just received this item in a swap and I absolutely love it. For me it's perfect for everyday wear because I am so pale (but with decent color on my lips) it doesn't appear too light or washed out. I have yellow undertones so I'm not sure how this would look with equally pale skin that has pink undertones, because it is basically beige and gold. I don't think there is too much shimmer like other people said, but then again maybe my definition of too much shimmer is waaayyy different. I thought it looked more glowy and dewy with some shimmer. I liked the texture because it wasn't too slippery and wasn't too sticky, so it did have good lasting power but didn't feel gross. The taste was pleasant, and I like the packaging because of how it pushes up the lip gloss and you can apply it with a brush.

My first ever "real" make up purchase was a Stila lip gloss years and years ago, and this is my first one since! Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not my favourite lip glaze. The colour is very pale and shimmery, a bit too much for every day wear in my opinion. The fragrance is nice and it has a good texture. But I prefer less shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by eam123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Neutral w/ some sparkle, perfect everyday gloss, staying power is pretty good. I took one off for packaging....I hate the twist up. Always have to click it a thousand times, then have a mess in the cap later. Will def buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by sadiewoo

This is my favorite lip glaze.I love the staying pwer of the glazes, they are sticky and stay on your lips.I love the Vanilla color.It is a frosty gold on my lips.This one is very similar to Kitten, but this one looks better on me.I have Banana also and it is lovely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to like this. I got it in a lip glaze set with like six of them, and I was excited about this one. However, it is really on the verge of washing me out. In some lighting, it just doesn't look right, but in others, it's the perfect nude lip. Anyway, this sucker is SHIMMERY. In some lighting, I like the way it looks from far away, but up close it looks like a golden glitter fest on my lips (especially if I apply too much - I have to have a really light hand with this one). I really love the scent! It's vanilla scented, of course, but a really sweet vanilla. I asked my mom to smell it and she thought it was chocolate scented.. I guess I can kind of see where the chocolate came from. The scent is so nice! I'll definitely put up with my qualms with the color just for the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by malcontent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. I have fair skin and lightly pigmented lips so I need to wear a little color underneath, something like Benetint or just a nude pencil. But this gloss emphasizes the sexiness of my very full lips without seeming as screamingly vampy as darker lipsticks can or washing me out as light pink tones tend to. I feel both naughty and coy in this one. It's light enough not to seem too obvious but glossy enough to titillate.

Definitely try this one if you have full lips and fair skin. It provides just enough color and also straddles that line between demure and devastatingly sexy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though I adore Stila Lipglazes, I hate to admit that this one is a disspointment for me. I have the mini one from the holiday collection pack of 5 or 6 I can't remember now, back from 2007. It's very sticky, not like the other lipglazes I own, mostly clear with gold shimmers overload, that seriously don't flatter my lips ( which most of the times are dry). and that makes it look mostly yellow gold. It makes me look sick. It's similar to Mac's Instant Gold Lustreglass, but the lustreglass flatters my lips, doesn't have that many gold shimmers and it's not as sticky so it glides well on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MIKA80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Lip gloss, this is my favorite ever, I bought it already twice ... although it is super pricey ($22).
I use it for a natural look, it looks great with smokey eyes.
Doesn't smell bad, it's a little sticky but it doesnt bother me.
What bothers me is that there is sooo little for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by narshallow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this almost a month ago and was so happy to get it. I have wanted it for years! But, I was a bit disappointed with it. It's very sticky, isn't as opaque as I'd like, and the flavor/scent isn't that great. And it's $22!

I wouldn't repurchase.