December 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Fragrances - Demeter - Tiramisu Pick Me Up Spray

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

at first spray smells like burnt sugar then goes on to smell exactly like the dessert. i bought it to keep me from eating the real thing!!! the only problem i have is that it has no staying power so i need to remember to reapply throughout the day. i bought the lotion so that it helps hold the scent. i wear it for fun casual times!!! for this reason i doubt i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, it does smell like Tiramisu - it is a very comforting smell and a good "pick me up" especially if you have fond memories surrounding this dessert... and since I do, I really like this Demeter scent. I really like how the coffee smell comes through, yet does not scream COFFEE!! You can smell the other ingredients of a good tiramisu, too.
I am impressed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

Not bad! Smells strongly of rum at first, which is quickly joined by espresso and cream. I'd prefer to eat tiramisu than to smell it, though. Lasting power is nil--gone after 30 minutes. One of the better Demeters I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by eileenmax81

I loved the smell, but I only smelled it for not even 5 minutes. Like someone else has said, you would think Demeter would improve on that??? Great smell, awful staying power. WIll not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by gwyneth53

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a yummy scent for anyone who likes Tiramisu. I think it's a fairly good representation of how the dessert smells: chocolate, coffee, and lady fingers. I suppose it's a good think the fragrance didn't last very long. It was making me crave sweets!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by YeahRok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this never having had the dessert, but knowing what's in the dessert. You can definitely smell the espresso, lady fingers and marscapone cheese. It's not too heavy. I'm a fan of coffee scents so this one always works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by somde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Um, this smells like my sweat. Maybe I just have really pretty smelling sweat... but I got a sample vial of it and got kind of worried about Demeter's idea of Tiramisu being Eau de Me After Kickboxing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2004 11:01:00 PM More reviews by luckylady214

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"DEMETER" Tiramisu is one of my Favorite demeter fragrances next to angel food and almond. Not to mention it's my favorite Dessert. The fragrance is quite yummy, good enough to eat. Smells like Kaluala and chocolate. Smells like White Russians. Very smooth and creamy. This is a naughty but nice scent. Like most demeters it doesn't last long. I gave it 5 lipsticks. It's a winner!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This smells unbelievably true, once it dries. When it's still wet it has the typical Demeter gag-level scent of alcohol. I gave it three lippies for the scent and NONE for it's (again, typical Demeter) lack of staying power. It lasts about 5 minutes on me. Literally. If this stuff was like $2 I wouldn't mind to keep buying it, but I'm not gonna shell out $18 for something that doesn't last any longer than that. You would think Demeter would wise up & revamp the PMUs to freakin' last longer...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smelled horribly sharp and synthetic to me... absolutely unwearable and not sweet or true at all.