I bought this from Hong Kong and it is cheap, $80HKD which is approximately $10USD. Super pigmented, a little goes great, and does not wear off easily! As advertised, you can mix it with Peach Pink blush from the same brand but I choose to pair it with M.A.C Pink Swoon for a dolly finish. Please beware that the size of this blush is super tiny :(
Im a sucker when it comes to pretty packaging, and i think i bought this a bit overpriced... $30NZD..
Overall , i think this is a great blush if youre after a brighter pink.
The pigmentation is very high so you'd only need a light dusting if youre after the natural look. Or it can be applied with a heavier hand if you want the gyaru look. Works great on pale and tanned skin tones.
The compact is slightly smaller and thinner than a MAC blush so its great for carrying around :) In my opinion, I would purchase this over Pink Swoon from MAC
- unique colour, very pigmented, popping cool pink (buildable so can be applied sheer or heavy)
- Not chalky
- Contains micro shimmers and but doesnt have the shimmery effect at all
- economical, i literally swipe my small brush twice and get a strong colour payoff, hence will last a very long time.
-doesnt come with any applicator
-size is super tiny, the pan is literally 3.6 cm so not much space for small powder fallout
- expensive RRP is $14 for 5g, i bought it from ebay for $21 including shipping
- hard to get, only available in certain online retailers unless you live in japan
-packaging is plastic, so can be fragile and 'cheap'
This product is popular amongst teens and girls who like to wear cute or 'gyaru' looks. This can be applied to look natural or an obvious popping pink to help achieve the bright, happy makeup look. It is modelled by Tsubasa Masuwaka, which makes it even more desirable! It is not easily duped, its colour/hue is unique, i have about 6 pink blushes that do not come close to its shade.
Overall this is a cute, and high quality product. 5g is definitely going to last you more than a year even if used daily.