October 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Kal-eye-descope Eyeshadow- Rock n Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Hawaiianxangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my favorite color in this duo is the lighter shade. its like a abalone rainbow color. it is pretty shimmery so if your not into shimmer shades, i definitely do not recommend this for you. again, i recommend you do use this wet to prevent fall out and to make the colore more vibrant, i recommend you use a cream base. I will definitely be buying again when i hit pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by cassy2790

My good friend has tons of these eye shadows and recommended me to try the product. I bought the kal-eye-descope eye shadow in Rock n Roll which is a light lilac purple and a dark plum color of purple. I enjoy the eye shadow but I don't love it. It doesn't go on very dark and during the day it turns into a liquid because I have greasy eyelids. I put the lilac on my eye lid and the plum color in the crease and it really brought out my brown eyes. I would maybe buy this eye shadow again if it stayed on better throughout the day. I like the packaging though. I like how the lid snaps open or closed and that the lid is attached so you don't have to worry about losing the lid.