September 21, 2014 | 1100 users online

Eye Shadow - 2 Grrrls - Dawn Eyes Cosmetics -- Georgia Peach

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Described on the Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Web site as "satiny peach beauty glimmering with copper and green sparks," I found this color to have more bold orange tones than I usually like on my fairly pink complexion.
Applied over Fyrinnae PE: The usual DEC "trademark" molten metal on the lids, a very deep, bright peach. If you have more olive-toned or darker skin, this would be stunning on you! It was just a little too overwhelming on my pale skin. Beautiful color nonetheless :-)
Where did I buy this: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Web site (http://www.dawneyescosmetics.com/). Shipping is really fast, and there's a unique feature on the site: "raw photos." There's a link under each color that shows photos (in a new window) that are blurred and/or taken in different lighting so you can see all aspects of that particular color's sparkle and other properties! Brilliant help in choosing the right color!
Price: Average among most indie start-ups: $1.00 for a generous 1/16-teaspoon sample; $6 for full size (5-g sifter jar [1.2 to 1.5 g net wt]).
Packaging: Actually really great: a sturdy, thick, *small* zip-lock sample baggie. I like that it's square, not an annoyingly deep rectangle like Meow samples, a pet peeve of mine when buying samples.
Would I buy again: Probably not, but unlike Noble Metal, I'm sure I'll find occasions to use up the little sample! continued >>