July 25, 2014 | 1801 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Lip Out Loud! - FYI

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW15 or 20 when tanning from a bottle).

I really like this lip gloss. It does more for me than more high-end glosses have done.

The color is a beautiful milky medium pink, I think it looks lovely over MAC Patisserie or plain over my lips, since it does not sink into lip cracks or get stuck on dry patches (cannot say the same about others!).

Makes me want to purchase other colors from this line. I will definitely repurchase this color after I finish.

Mine did not have a smell? but I've had it for at least a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by LonelyMoon

I won this lipgloss from a Seventeen's sweepstakes and got "LVU," a light mauve color. It is super shiny and pretty. I think it's about $1.99. It smells like watermelon! I would definitely buy it again. It has a great applicator and the packaging is soo cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was about 1.84. I enjoy cheap thrills. Haha I had to get it, it looked great for the price being.
I got mine in 107 FYI. The names are so damn cute and creative. They are basically called LOL lip glosses. Lip out loud.
Mine is a paleish pink, not too pale though. It's just a really light pretty pink. It can definitely be considered a "nude pink". I love the gloss. It's so shimmery and pretty. It feels great on the lips and goes on sooo smoothly! The packaging is great and convienant unlike other lip glosses this one you don't have to squeeze out!

No it's not long lasting at all but it doesn't say it is and it's only 1.84! Do you really expect it to last long? lol I hope not because if so you will be back at store screaming "HEY! HEY YOU WORKER! THIS DOES NOT LAST LONG WHATSOEVER I WANT MY DOLLAR AND 84 CENTS BACK NOOOW! LETS HURRY IT UP PABLO!"

Otherrrrwise you'll be pretty much happy with it as I am with =)
will repurchase, thinking about buying some other colorsss.

Oh and I give it 5 lippies because I base it on what it sells. It says it's a lipgloss and the price is 1.84. As a lipgloss it works like 1 a great one ! and for the price it is very well worth it! So for what the company sells it for just as a lipgloss that's exactly what they give you a lipgloss with the exact same color as you see, cause I know some can be decieving little color bastards. What you see is what you get so it's 5 lippies.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No