November 23, 2014 | 979 users online

Eyeliner - Boots - Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Chidmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner is overall an excellent product, being affordable, easy to store and very easy to use. The brush is very fine, exactly what you'd want in a liquid eyeliner wand, and the product itself goes on smoothly. As a first time eyeliner user, I didn't really know what to expect, but it follows up in what it says on the packaging in that it's smudge resistant. As long as you don't furiously rub at your eye I'd imagine it'd stay all day.
However, I wouldn't buy this product or use it much more. I had a reaction to it (swollen eyelid) and there was no warning on the container about this happening. I've seen a couple others saying they've reacted. Keep in mind I've had no damage done and the swelling is now gone.

Overall, simplistic packaging but an excellent product. A warning for sensitive skin would be appreciated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by ssldiid

This is honestly the best liquid eyeliner I've been able to find. It lasts all day and looks amazing and the brush is really easy to grip so the lines are nearly always perfect. It comes off easily with make-up wipes but doesn't smudge throughout. Also, I got some in my eye by accident and it stung a lot less than other eyeliners when I've done that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupgalley2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found the stick too long on this eyeliner. I find that the one's with the shorter sticks give me more control but I cant apply perfectly with this one. It's good for the price and good if you are really skilled at applying eyeliner but this didn't work for me. other than that, a great lasting easy to remove liquid eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Nirvei

My HG eyeliner, why?

1) CHEAP - it's 1.99... I just don't understand why you would argue
2) Matte - I've noticed with a few eyeliners that they can look shiny when they've dried, not a desirable look in my opinion.
3) It lasts forever - unless you start intensely rubbing your eyes.
4) Easy to find - As it is Boots' own brand. I walk straight in and out
5) Plenty of product - My first one lasted up to 7/8 months.

I'm pretty sure people prefer pen eyeliners by now, I do also. But there is no way I am changing this eyeliner unless they release a 1.99, ever lasting, matte one. I'm sure they have, but I feel loyal to Boots.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by chasea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

this is such a great product and for 1.99, its dirt cheap! it last pretty well and its got a super fine tip.
also, might sound a bit strange, but its great for doing nail art (obviously using a different one to the one you use on your eyes)! i just use it to do my designs, wait for it to dry, then paint over it with a top coat. much cheaper than an actual nail art pen! (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is fantastic value for money, i was shocked to see that no one has reviewed it before!
You get a massive tube of it, which is great for people like me who wear liquid eyeliner everyday and get through a tube a fortnight, but for 1.99, i can afford to re purchase this as much as i want!
It's a little brush type applicator, not an annoying stub which alot of eyeliners have, and the eyeliner goes on smoothly and effortlessly.
And i know what your thinking, how can something so cheap possibly be any good?
Well I've used liquid eyeliner by Mac and Bourjois, and this works just as well as both of those brands.
Will definitely re purchase again and again and again.